Thread: Vinyl protection, Invisible films, Car Wraps, Custom Design, installation Availa

Vinyl protection, Invisible films, Car Wraps, Custom Design, installation Availa

Hi Guys, we are new vendor on the forum, I would like to introduce our selfs and give you more detail of what we do.

RoloTech Vinyl Works been in the bussines already for a year serving the Orange county Area and partial of Los Angeles as well, we dedicate to protect the paint of your vehicle bumper to bumper from any type of particles, debris found on freeways, Racing tracks, Bugs etc...
    We also offer a wide range of custom graphic designs just for you, so if you have an idea in mind for yoiu car, you can tell us all about and we will make it come true, vehicle car wraps available, Carbon Fiber vinyl film also available

We use the best quality for our products with 3M scotchgard and VentureShield Ultra and some others that can easely adjust to your budget,

Going to the track this weekend? give us a call and we will protect your paint and head lights right away.
    Do you have a pre cut kit but dont know how to install it? let us install it for you
    Remember, we sale the Vinyl protectiong kit and installation, custom vehicle graphic designs, Wraps

Please PM me if you have any questions, a price list will be posted to give you an idea of the pricing
    David R.
    1365 N. dynamincs St Suite F
    Anaheim, CA 92806
    714-782-7149
    www.rolotech.net
    [email protected]

Re: Vinyl protection, Invisible films, Car Wraps, Custom Design, installation Availa

could you post prices or give me a ball park of what a full body (or majority of car) custom wrap would cost
    chasee:] evoX<br />X Eibach pro-kit lowering springs<br />X AEM Coldair Intake<br /><br />still trying to put miss evolynn together.

Cars
    Gojira (sold), NoSeX (sold), Tacoma, Evo IX MR (sold), Evo IX MR SE (dead)

Re: Vinyl protection, Invisible films, Car Wraps, Custom Design, installation Availa

same question as ^^^this guy...flat/matte white car wrap....
    Angie and I are in love

can you PM price for CF hood wrap, and Clear wrap on front?

Could you pm me a price for a full car wrapped?
    Check out this site for you Rally Enthusiasts!!! Its amazing. Could be better with more members and help <br />http://www.dirtyevo.com/index.php?referrerid=291<br /><br />

can you PM price for CF hood wrap?

PM clear bra price please!!

looking to get 370z roof rear diffuse and front lip vinyled. also a 2009 lancer sportback front grill like the evo x's and rear diffuser. Let me know please. thank you

^^oh yeah all in either matte black or cf. thx

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

how about headlights, PM for price
    thanks !!
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

did anyone get any answer for a full wrap? if so can you let me know a general price as to what you paid, matte blk
    &quot;Underneath these clothes is a man, underneath a man is his...Nucleus&quot; Nacho Libre

pmd on full vehicle wrap matte white

PM Sent
    David R.
    1365 N. dynamincs St Suite F
    Anaheim, CA 92806
    714-782-7149
    www.rolotech.net
    [email protected]

need price on full flat white or flat red wrap on 06 evo
    sig removed by mod