Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UNDERCOVER CHP: BEWARE OF WHITE F-250

Re: UNDERCOVER CHP: BEWARE OF WHITE F-250

They Have a Silver BMW 335i roaming the 15N/S also with Full CHP uniform and Bar lights.....Loves to ticket travelers coming back from Vegas.

Good thing were in Evos, not Honda. If you really wanted to i have a feeling you got a better chance with an evo then a honda to get away. Or we can just keep it to the tracks and Palomar MTN. O0 And not let it phase us at all.
    Check out this site for you Rally Enthusiasts!!! Its amazing. Could be better with more members and help <br />http://www.dirtyevo.com/index.php?referrerid=291<br /><br />

oh crap we saw the same truck yesterday!!! hahaha
    @YOHBROSSS
    @YOHBROSSS
    @YOHBROSSS

Quote Originally Posted by STIH8TER
    Quote Originally Posted by s.gaspar
    as stated in this thread, never stop for any unmarked vehicles, do not drive crazy to get away either just do not stop, immediatley call 911 or your local police agency. you do not have to stopped for unmarked cars so for your safety i would advise against it. if they are legit they will get a black and white to stop you. also officers driving unmarked cars should not be in uniformed either
    I cant call while im driving. its against the law. i dont have bluetooth so sucks for me hahahaha!!
    It's not illegal when making an emergency phone call

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123