Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Initial D Anime

Re: Initial D Anime

370z lol, i am just playing with you the only nissan they have is the silvias and skyline on the show i think.

Not the S2k, but the final final race

And yeah, the 370z blows up right before they race. Disqualification. Lol

The Initial D live action movie is pretty good too. Its pretty much all of season 1

Which final race, the one vs Evo 3 right? That one is sick. Yea my favorite part is when the 370z hits vTaK and then falls off the cliff it was epic funny Yo.

Quote Originally Posted by luis!
    The Initial D live action movie is pretty good too. Its pretty much all of season 1
    I saw that 2 days ago and it was actually pretty good. Except for when the Evo III crashes.

Oh ok I hope they get this manga out soon. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wangan_Midnight
    your sig is too sexy and has been removed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ATs1faZZQw

here you go it's Wangan Midnight movie. Ill watch this when i get a chance.

update* looks pretty lame so far...

****spoiler alert*****

The final race against his dad

The evo 3 is sick. I like the way those emperor guys dress up in the real life movie. Haha. That race was just like the one in Tokyo Drift! Same ending. Haha.

****spoiler alert*****

The final race against his dad
    The one vs the STI? Damn another race? CUz the first one I remember this 370z got on the way and got blown the fuck up dude.

Ahahahaha. Yeah, that's the one. Stih8r isnt going to like that.
    Remember when the guy in the Z says, I have a flying car. So he tries.to take a shortcut down Mt. Akina and his car blows up? That was my favorite part.

Or the part when Tak's girl starts up her car and it blows up. Then Tak has no choice but to come back home from Italy and run the tofu shop and becomes the godfather?

Ahahahaha. Yeah, that's the one. Stih8r isnt going to like that.
    Remember when the guy in the Z says, I have a flying car. So he tries.to take a shortcut down Mt. Akina and his car blows up? That was my favorite part.
    I remember that part. It was so funny I think it was a silver 370z nismo right? He flies to emulate the AE86 and BOOM! Game Over...

Or the part when Tak's girl starts up her car and it blows up. Then Tak has no choice but to come back home from Italy and run the tofu shop and becomes the godfather?
    Yakuza Taki was fucking Epic I remember he starts pimping his GF for more tuning monies.

I just pissed on someones GG VIII tonight. Happy mothers day bitches. Dont touch the handles!

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX, 1985 Toyota Corolla SR5, 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer LS, 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan SE

I have all the Japanese versions on disk. With English subtitles......the American versions get edited too much. I'm still waiting on 5th stage. Ill look in to wangan midnight
    Freddy Penaloza
    Follow me on Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram!

Cool.

Cars
    EVO X MR

@ the videos u guys posted

Just saw the wangan movie. it was ok. I think you guys rather watch the legend of speed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wawn4...eature=related

I fast forwarded the wangan movie and it's about a Z that keeps crashing because the driver tries to beat a Porsche. During the movie the Z crashed like 4 times and seriously ends up blowing up. Lesson ofvthe story: don't buy a Z buy a Porsche.0

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast