Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bardabe Performance Suction Supreme Intake kit for the Evo X!

Re: Bardabe Performance Suction Supreme Intake kit for the Evo X!

Midnight just got done doing paperwork bump! Send Paypal to [email protected] ASAP guys the Pre-Order Special ends soon before you have to pay the introductory Price!!!! which will only be good for another 3 weeks after pre sale anyway! get it while its at its lowest Brand new Price! i gurantee even Bardabe Performance Authorized Dealers wont be able to beat the pre order sale!

-Juan

Nice job juan!

Little Ceasars, In and Out, McDonalds, Jack in the Box
    Cars
    Oscar Meyer WeinerMobile

O0

Props to Juan, Met him for the first time conveniently at my GFs sisters Bday Party! I was DRUNK but i DO remember checking out his IC piping kit and it was nice and legit.

Props for a Stand Up Guy and good Products!
    DSM For Life!!

Friday Bump Fellas feel free to ask any questions or concerns you may have I'll be more than happy to have a Q/A Session to get all speculations and doubts out of the way!

No doubts from this field, i've seen it first hand and felt it. I would like to see a no kiding dyno just for curiosities sake.

any eta on first batchs? Its been 3 days since I've done something to the X and getting the itch againÂ*

BTW: There's NO reason everyone shouldn't be ordering this.. the prices are too good to be true, I'm scared Bardabe is going to go out of business w/ prices this low. If you already got an intake.. well it's inferior sell it off buy this one. and We need 999 other people to buy one so we can get carb stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by MA70Snowman
    No doubts from this field, i've seen it first hand and felt it. I would like to see a no kiding dyno just for curiosities sake.

any eta on first batchs? Its been 3 days since I've done something to the X and getting the itch againÂ*

BTW: There's NO reason everyone shouldn't be ordering this.. the prices are too good to be true, I'm scared Bardabe is going to go out of business w/ prices this low. If you already got an intake.. well it's inferior sell it off buy this one. and We need 999 other people to buy one so we can get carb stickers.
    well The machine shop fell a little bit behind but not a big deal, I can make up for their Lag, Tomorrow morning i pick up all the stuff so I can get to Making the Jig, weld em all up and drop off at powdercoater and polishing place. as soon as they are ready I will post up pictures of the batch haha. you will receive a call from me as soon as its ready =)

Experienced
    Cars
    2010 Evo X

Pre ordered mine today. Brake boosting with this kit feels and sounds insane.

Pre ordered mine, can't wait til it is in
    iwannagofast.net

Experienced
    Cars
    2010 Evo X

Seems like everyone's going polished Chris . Stealth mode for me. SD cops are dicks. Haha.

Thank you guys, Glad to feel the support of this great comunity and the faith of all the pre-orders placed. Today I got a Giant Box of goodies from my machine shop. time to get craking on these bad boys.

on the other hand Pre-Sales are now officialy over, however for the next 5 orders I will cover this shipping. to save you some cash for the next MOD. While I weld all these up and get them pretied up for you guys I am working hard to provide you guys with a Nice Intercooler core! I'm thinking 3.5" Thick

Quote Originally Posted by reggieting
    Seems like everyone's going polished Chris . Stealth mode for me. SD cops are dicks. Haha.
    I'm with you man, plus bling has never been my style. Keep up the solid work Juan, and thanks for hooking up the community.

Haha I was gonna do neon yellow but decided it wouldn't flow too well if I changed my mind lol, figure if a
    Cop sees a filter that big it's not gonna matter what color the pipe is.
    iwannagofast.net

Experienced
    Cars
    2010 Evo X

True. I'm just going to pull the " I bought it at autozone" card. Hahahahahahaha :-)

Quote Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909
    Haha I was gonna do neon yellow but decided it wouldn't flow too well if I changed my mind lol, figure if a
    Cop sees a filter that big it's not gonna matter what color the pipe is.
    Neon yellow woulda been SICK! "that little guy? I wouldn't worry about that little guy" lol

Any update on the kits??? :D can't wait!!!!

Yes I litteraly just stoped welding for the Day, I got all the UICP's done today, tomorrow i gotta buzz the Intake pipes together and drop them off to the polishing and powder coaters! after lunch time tomorrow it all comes down to the powdercoater and Polisher to when they go out.

I can't thank you guys enough for your patience and support. Dyno Numbers will be coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by bardabe
    Yes I litteraly just stoped welding for the Day, I got all the UICP's done today, tomorrow i gotta buzz the Intake pipes together and drop them off to the polishing and powder coaters! after lunch time tomorrow it all comes down to the powdercoater and Polisher to when they go out.

I can't thank you guys enough for your patience and support. Dyno Numbers will be coming soon!
    you can thank me for the support, but not the patience :D

ok guys talked to my powder coater just now looks like this weekend won't be a green light to ship. pre sales i should have them back by wednesday at which point i can do the final inspection and quality overview. keep the orders comming I am working hard at pumping these bad boys out. however for all of you guys that are waiting to pick up I am still behind on orders if you want yours ASAP i would suggest you send the paypal ASAP so that you can hold your spot in line. because at the order that they get paid for is the order they get shipped / received.

here is a tease of the ones i got done today that just got droped off at the powder coaters.

the word.. "cock tease" comes to mind for some unknown reason. :roll:

any more teaser shots..... :)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast