Thread: TWM Performance --- BLACK PEARL Shift Knobs --- Get Yours NOW!

TWM Performance --- BLACK PEARL Shift Knobs --- Get Yours NOW!

Hey everyone!

We’re putting on a special for the BLACK PEARL FINISH, Now until Tomorrow (Tuesday the 14th) at NOON ONLY!

We do not carry these in stock due to the fact that they are made and hand polished upon order. The Black Pearl finish is an exclusive product that we are offering in limited quantities. We are also offering this finish on all of our shift knobs!

Like all TWM Performance shift knobs, the following features come with every Black Pearl finish Shift Knob:

-HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Using the unique TWM Performance ATIS (Aluminum Threaded Insert System) TWM Shift Knobs offer over 1 Inch of height adjustability for the ultimate custom shift experience.

-WEIGHTED: The TWM Performance M1 Abrams BLACK PEARL weighs in at 320 Grams (3/4 of a Pound!) making for an almost effortless FAST shift with any type of shifter, either using a stock shifter or a TWM Performance Short Shifter.

-CUSTOM THREAD-ON OEM FIT: TWM Performance Shift Knobs will fit ALL Cars!

-FULLY TRANSFERABLE: Getting a New Ride? No worries, TWM Shift Knobs will follow you FOR LIFE! TWM Performance offers Adapters and Solutions for ALL Car Makes.

-LIFETIME WARRANTY: EVERY TWM Performance Product is Guaranteed for LIFE!

Usually there is a production delay of about 4-6 weeks seeing as the Black Pearl undergoes very strict quality control procedures and is hand polished for a perfect finish. However if you place your order before midnight tonight, you will only wait 1 week before YOUR Black Pearl Shift Knob ships out!

Now for the Special: Until TOMORROW AT 11:59am ONLY, YOU CAN SAVE 10% ON YOUR BLACK PEARL SHIFT KNOB ORDER BY USING THE DISCOUNT CODE “TWMBP10”!

If you would like to place an order, send us a pm, an email ([email protected]), or give us a call (1-877-655-0540)! Otherwise, you may order the finish directly from our website at the link below:

http://www.twmshiftknobs.com/

As always, here are some pictures! This one is of a TWM Black Pearl Type R shift knob (with engraved pattern) in an E46 BMW M3

Our FAMOUS BLACK PEARL in a customer’s Civic Si!

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know! I’m always happy to help!

www.twmperformance.com
    www.twmshiftknobs.com

Patrick
    Team TWM Performance
    The FIRST Mod YOU Need, The BEST Mod YOU Will Ever Have!<br />TWM Performance Short Shifters<br />TWM Performance Shift Knobs<br />Join Us On Facebook!

Re: TWM Performance --- BLACK PEARL Shift Knobs --- Get Yours NOW!

hmmmm lol looks good idk if i should though lol
    [quote author=evolved13 link=topic=117539.msg8317709#msg8317709 date=1333121663]<br />I heard that that Jet Blue pilot had his car in Reese&#039;s shop over the weekend and couldn&#039;t take anymore bullshit......<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=pikadosboy link=topic=117539.msg8317729#msg8317729 date=1333124287]<br />hahahahha, the mofo was trying to crash that plane @ reese shop.[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by socalturbo
    hmmmm lol looks good idk if i should though lol
    Lol. We'll I can answer that...my vote goes towards "you should" :)
    The FIRST Mod YOU Need, The BEST Mod YOU Will Ever Have!<br />TWM Performance Short Shifters<br />TWM Performance Shift Knobs<br />Join Us On Facebook!

Another run happening this week! Get your order in TODAY!