Thread: New Cat Evo IX Gsr

New Cat Evo IX Gsr

yo, im from socal Oxnard to be exact, but im in the army so im stuck in Kentucky. I just got back from afghanistan = sucked. I've been a busy member on evom, but my boy is still back there in the Santa Barbara area. I came on to look at some parts for him, that he was interested in and decided to stay... no bs like i didnt already kno ... cali has a much better style imo.. im liking the stuff ive seen thus far.

like title says evo 9 gsr about 65k bought at South Coast Mitsu in 07, basic bolt ons getting ready for fb black install when a stupid v-band comes in!
    ER Built Block w/ Precision 6266

Re: New Cat Evo IX Gsr

Welcome to socalevo! Post pics of your ride :)

Welcome

thanks, the pic in my avatar is my car, but ill post some up for s&g

Nice! welcome :mitsu:

North OC Meet Coordinator R-EVOLUTION's Avatar
    Cars
    Evo IX

Very Nice looking Evo......

Hope you Enjoy SCE...Keep us updated on the FP Black...
    INSTAGRAM:REVOLUTIONIX

welcome to SCE! U have a nice lookin ride there! O0
    KT Motoring

thanks, its a work in progress

the fp black has been "ready" to be installed since the beginning of the month, but i decided to change my o2 housing in the process and now the only thing stopping me is a v-band clamp from the housing to the external wg

Welcome to SCE. good luck on the upgrade and THANKS FOR SERVICING FOR OUR COUNTRY!!! you got my SUPPORT. if it wasnt for you troops. WE wouldnt have the freedom to enjoy our cars and freedom of living. Thanks and im glad your home safe to be with your love ones.Â* O0
    Hip Hop is a way of living. lets respect it!

Quote Originally Posted by Team_swiff
    Welcome to SCE. good luck on the upgrade and THANKS FOR SERVICING FOR OUR COUNTRY!!! you got my SUPPORT. if it wasnt for you troops. WE wouldnt have the freedom to enjoy our cars and freedom of living. Thanks and im glad your home safe to be with your love ones. O0
    thank you its much appreciated, i joined not wanting to deploy or at least not to be in combat.. and it didnt quite turn out like that ... i spent 80% of the last year outside the "wire" as a medic, luckily the casualties taken were usually not my own guys, but its still enough to make you rethink life itself.. along w/ the living conditions the people there lived in

welcome
    = for all your needs call Alfred@TTech -909-783-1200

welcum and siik wg setup O0
    Were not meant to enter the grave in a well preserved body but rather skidn in sideways totally worn out shoutn, holy shit what a ride!

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    2003 EVO VIII

Welcome! :mitsu:

Welcome to SCE! 8)

Cars
    Too Many!

Hello :) welcome to SCE. I like the wheels. :)

Congrats on making it back. :) and thank u for your service. I tried not to "think" too much about the war before... but since I've been with my Marine Hubby it's made me think a WHOLE lot more...he was sent to Iraq twice before I met him...technically he still has another couple of months left until he's out for good... he mentioned they could still call him back...it's not likely but still a scary thought.

Quote Originally Posted by FUEL
    Hello :) welcome to SCE. I like the wheels. :)

Congrats on making it back. :) and thank u for your service. I tried not to "think" too much about the war before... but since I've been with my Marine Hubby it's made me think a WHOLE lot more...he was sent to Iraq twice before I met him...technically he still has another couple of months left until he's out for good... he mentioned they could still call him back...it's not likely but still a scary thought.
    yeah i was the same way, i joined thinking i was going to work in a hospital.. but that was a lie, i ended up a medic in a light infantry battalion, the 101st Airborne. I spent the past year walking through grape vineyards in what they called the home of the taliban.. it was definitely an eye opener, I saw alot of people get hurt both US soldiers and Afghani people... def not a nice place to be but if he's got a job that keeps him away from the danger, then he'll be fine. I wasnt so luckily, but I was lucky enough to make it back in one piece and I spent most of my time being dropped in to some of the most dangerous places over there.