Thread: Finally muellerized

Finally muellerized

Well I just wanted to do a quick post of my experience with john and the crew.
    I got there at 8:40. Met with Adrian who had gone to pick up some parts that were needed for my
    Set up. He pulled my car In and showed me around the shop.
    Showed me my new ohlins r/t.
    Jonh came in we talked for a bit great guy I must say. Very friendly.
    The all started working on my car and and finished around 2:30pm.
    Jonh asked me to get in to check out the feel of my new set up.
    When around the block a few times to get the alignment just right.
    And then a nice ride on the freeway.pulling fast turns must say I couldint stop
    Smiling!! An I got a mueller hoodie hell yeah!!:)
    I've had them for a week now and just love the ride and grip I get with my new set up.
    I got Stage1,2,3
    Best investment ever!!!!:)
    Thanks Jonh an crew.
    Jose.

Re: Finally muellerized

Sounds good! How much was your set up I'm thinking about doing the same. Pm me if you don't mind. Thanks
    [quote author=evolved13 link=topic=117539.msg8317709#msg8317709 date=1333121663]<br />I heard that that Jet Blue pilot had his car in Reese&#039;s shop over the weekend and couldn&#039;t take anymore bullshit......<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=pikadosboy link=topic=117539.msg8317729#msg8317729 date=1333124287]<br />hahahahha, the mofo was trying to crash that plane @ reese shop.[/quote]

Cars
    Evo VIII

I share the sentiments. My brother purchased a set of Ohlins for his Evo X after riding in jpbowtie's 9. The Ohlins deliver, in my uneducated opinion, everything the average car enthusiast expects from a coilover system. The ride quality on public roads makes driving a joy. Kudos Mueller team.

i want a ride hahaha
    [quote author=evolved13 link=topic=117539.msg8317709#msg8317709 date=1333121663]<br />I heard that that Jet Blue pilot had his car in Reese&#039;s shop over the weekend and couldn&#039;t take anymore bullshit......<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=pikadosboy link=topic=117539.msg8317729#msg8317729 date=1333124287]<br />hahahahha, the mofo was trying to crash that plane @ reese shop.[/quote]

i love my muellerized JIC's so amazing
    Greatest quote to date:<br />lol cuz flying carpets&gt;VTEC -Jeni jacobus

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

gotta love John;s and Orlando;s work ethics...
    Been muellerized since 04 on all my Evos... Welcome to the insanity in having a well balance Evo... O0
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''