Thread: Lancer to Evo X Conversion Kit - Front/Rear Bumper, Side Skirts, Fenders, Lip

GBCarbonFiber

Lancer to Evo X Conversion Kit - Front/Rear Bumper, Side Skirts, Fenders, Lip

We recently just got this in, it's a kit for the one's who has a Lancer and would like to convert it to look like an Evo X.

Probably not much Lancer folks on here but It's still worth posting up lol!

This kit includes the following:

Front Bumper
    Rear Bumper
    Front Lip
    Driver/Passenger Fenders
    Driver/Passenger Side Skirts

*INCLUDES ALL MESH NEEDED*

All of these part's are made out of Fiber Glass, these item's has not yet been test fitted. But hopefully soon I can get them test fitted, if you would like to volunteer for that position let me know. You will receive the part's at a special price if you choose to purchase it afterwards :)

So PM me if you have any other questions!

Thankss you!

Pictures:

All fiberglass parts require installation fitment before priming and painting. Which will require professional prep work for all fiberglass parts. All hoods require professional installation. Adjustment of the latches, hooks, brackets are sometimes necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps for all products sold.

Re: Lancer to Evo X Conversion Kit - Front/Rear Bumper, Side Skirts, Fenders, Lip

bump
    [quote author=EvoCecilia link=topic=117329.msg8304940#msg8304940 date=1331318771]<br />I could be your best friend?&nbsp; 8)<br />[/quote]

GBCarbonFiber

Re: Lancer to Evo X Conversion Kit - Front/Rear Bumper, Side Skirts, Fenders, Lip

Quote Originally Posted by Jperez43evo8mr
    bump
    thankss!

pretty sure i drive a lancer lol
    Bench In A Park - Gamertag<br />[quote author=leaveit2bevo link=topic=40229.msg6992181#msg6992181 date=1174539342]<br />jesus thats worse then the dyno penis graph.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />

llvllattp@DTM_M1

john can you get the rear corner add ons on the corners?? that comes with the aero kit?...if i can get it then i can paint it at my shop and put them on and try it out

Evo Guru
    Cars
    Formely '04 Evo 8 & '10 OBP Evo X - Currently 14 WW MR

+1 to that; and is that the Aero Kit Lip? Would/Could that be sold seperately? :O
    2014 WW Evo MR ~ Derick 3.0

GBCarbonFiber

Matt, is this the Rear corner add on you are talking about? The Air Dams?

GBCarbonFiber

Quote Originally Posted by DTunedEvoX
    +1 to that; and is that the Aero Kit Lip? Would/Could that be sold seperately? :O
    Yes that is the Aero Kit Lip, we also do carry this lip in Carbon Fiber if you are interested.

llvllattp@DTM_M1

yes thats it!

Cars
    2010 Evo X GSR

In need of parts!!

Has anyone test fitted these fiberglass products? I have a 2010 Evo X Gsr, I am in need of a front bumper, driver side skirt and fender. I am wondering how much modification these parts will need, and if the skirt and fender will match my stock oem parts.
    thanks