Thread: Thanks Alfred!

Thanks Alfred!

I went to to auto-x earlier today, and half way through the course , evo went into limp mode.. No error code or anything, can't drive pass 3000 rpm or over -10 on the vacuum line.. car became very jerky, and can barely drive.... troubleshoot with others on the track for about an hour, and I suddenly remembered that TT is just around the Speedway !

So I limped myself and drove the longest 12 miles to the shop and it was almost closing time, but Alfred stayed and help me look at the car and try to get me going again, even though the car ended up staying with him, and we are guessing it's the MAF sensor went bad, but I just want to say how much I appreciated Alfred and Jen helping a fellow evo owner out and stayed way over their closing time to take care of me !

Hopefully everything will fine, but just want to say ....Â* You guys rock!!!Â* Â*O0
    http://www.mediafire.com/?a0m7t71047dbqdi  <- Evo IX Manual

Experienced
    Cars
    NA6, AP1, CT9A, 5VY

Re: Thanks Alfred!

TT FTW!

well now, that was nice of them. props to TT
    [quote author=evolved13 link=topic=117539.msg8317709#msg8317709 date=1333121663]<br />I heard that that Jet Blue pilot had his car in Reese&#039;s shop over the weekend and couldn&#039;t take anymore bullshit......<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=pikadosboy link=topic=117539.msg8317729#msg8317729 date=1333124287]<br />hahahahha, the mofo was trying to crash that plane @ reese shop.[/quote]

Got my car back !! everything worked just the way it was before ;D

Again, thanks Alfred for taking care my car, you the bomb !!
    http://www.mediafire.com/?a0m7t71047dbqdi&nbsp; &lt;- Evo IX Manual

North OC Meet Coordinator R-EVOLUTION's Avatar
    Cars
    Evo IX

Quote Originally Posted by oxyi
    Got my car back !! everything worked just the way it was before ;D

Again, thanks Alfred for taking care my car, you the bomb !!
    Always hearing good things about TT and Alfred... Props to them...
    INSTAGRAM:REVOLUTIONIX