Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Hear any Buzz About the Evo XI ? Check out this article!!

Evolved
    Cars
    2014 WW Evo X SSS

Anyone Hear any Buzz About the Evo XI ? Check out this article!!

Hey guys haven't been around in awhile but I thought that I should drop by and share this article I read I'm sure most of you have come across it. I'm in the Market For a Evo X btw so naturally i was curious about what maybe in store after the X.

http://www.motortrend.com/features/a...ion_xi_hybrid/

Anyways I was curious to see if anyone has heard anything else about like a release date, is it modable?, etc anything your heart desires =)Â* Maybe Sam can chime in and confirm it exists? haha ha Anyways let the Rumors begin !!!!

here is some FAIL mock up what someone thinks it will look like hahaha.

JUST FOUND THIS OMG DROOOOOL

Mods:<br />Tuned By The Docta !Â* 415AWHP/404TQ <br />Stock Turbo Stock Cams <br /><br /><br />E85 BEAST

Cars
    2010 Evo X AS FTW!!!

Re: Anyone Hear any Buzz About the Evo XI ? Check out this article!!

EvoutionIX is My stock bff

North OC Meet Coordinator R-EVOLUTION's Avatar
    Cars
    Evo IX

Theres a few articles around stating that the XI will be out by 2012. Theres a few pics as well similar to the one you posted. Im not holding my breath untill something is actually in the works. Alll talk for now I guess..
    INSTAGRAM:REVOLUTIONIX

Evolved
    Cars
    2014 WW Evo X SSS

Quote Originally Posted by Sx 217
    soooo sorry its been awhile since ive been on didn't see this thread dosnt seem like many people engaged in convo in it tho haha
    Mods:<br />Tuned By The Docta !Â* 415AWHP/404TQ <br />Stock Turbo Stock Cams <br /><br /><br />E85 BEAST

Cars
    2010 Evo X AS FTW!!!

so would you consider getting one? lol

it's different but cool at the same time
    EvoutionIX is My stock bff

Cars
    '11 WW X GSR, '06 GG IX MR, '14 PB X GSR

Looks like a hatch. Everyone knows concepts NEVER turn out like the real thing.

"Kneel before my minions, as they kneel before me."
    Instagram: EvoSev

Quote Originally Posted by Sev
    Looks like a hatch. Everyone knows concepts NEVER turn out like the real thing.
    qft
    [quote author=evolved13 link=topic=117539.msg8317709#msg8317709 date=1333121663]<br />I heard that that Jet Blue pilot had his car in Reese&#039;s shop over the weekend and couldn&#039;t take anymore bullshit......<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=pikadosboy link=topic=117539.msg8317729#msg8317729 date=1333124287]<br />hahahahha, the mofo was trying to crash that plane @ reese shop.[/quote]

Evolved
    Cars
    2014 WW Evo X SSS

im all for a evo that gas POWA and gets good mileage shut up all those eco-friendly bastards !!! as i rioll past them at 150+ hahaha vand i really like this hatch design i wouldnt mine the option for a hatch evo i love the ralli art hatches !

Probably gonna check out of thats the case. The BRZ STI is what I have been asking for the last decade from mitsubishi. Looks like Subaru is going to beat them to the punch. That or a Ford Raptor is my future it looks like.
    the characters and events depicted in this posting are fictional and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional<br /><br />Republicans for Cthulu - He can&#039;t be any worse than the last Republican in office

Quote Originally Posted by xxxAce21xxx
    im all for a evo that gas POWA and gets good mileage shut up all those eco-friendly bastards !!! as i rioll past them at 150+ hahaha vand i really like this hatch design i wouldnt mine the option for a hatch evo i love the ralli art hatches !
    Agreed, I like cars for their power..not efficeincy
    03 WW for $15K<br />&#039;&#039;18 GTU&#039;s<br />IX front bumper w/ se lip<br />Wingless<br />Brand new clutch and services.<br />

^^^+1

i would to see the back more square out rather than that round off look. it looks very similar to the ford focus RS
    http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/1291162441232.gif?w=342&amp;h=336

Looks gay !! Long live the CT9A
    ANYTHING MORE THAN A IX , IS UN-ACCEPTABLE !!!! "MEANING X'S SUCK "

Quote Originally Posted by evopaul
    Looks gay !! Long live the CT9A
    ^ YES. WHY DONT THEY MAKE CT9B
    http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/1291162441232.gif?w=342&amp;h=336

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

Wow...
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

pikadosboy

Quote Originally Posted by Majin Buu
    Wow...
    wowow

If I'm correct.. is that the figure of the old X on the door... its kinda kool how they put that in there as the old vs. new....
    Now that is how you drive.. from now on.. I want you to drive like that..... -Bad Boys I,II,III,ect...<br />

wow... nice old thread bumps, i thought there was actually going to be info in here... the rear of the green car looks liek the new sti

in general, if anyone is worried about gas mileage, they should not get an evo.
    Usual bolt-ons, Walbro 255, Stock turbo, Stock Injectors, 3-port+tune=308WHP/308WTQ on california's 91 octane by Tuning Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by misterevo8
    in general, if anyone is worried about gas mileage, they should not get an evo.
    Truer words were never spoken. The hell with all this hybrid CRAP! When Obama is gone is going to die on the vine. Gas WILL NOT be 4 dollars a gallon or more, therefore no demand for stupid hybrids.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast