Thread: Evo Engineering

Evo Engineering

So ummm because nobody wants to hire me... apparently my age or inexperience outweighs my knowledge? I'm going to start my own miniature design firm specializing in Evolution parts and all proceeds will go to my Evo Fund. So hit me up with ideas, maybe discontinued designs that you would like to see again and I don't have to worry about copyrights or simple ideas that you may have had for your Evo that you could never put down on paper. I know there is already a huge aftermarket for Evos but that doesn't mean I can't make my own designs. All designs will be modeled in solidworks and drawings will be to ANSI standards (I believe? lol its been a while i dont remember what standard I do my drawings to). I still need to find a manufacturer but that depends on the type of part and volume of parts wanted etc etc. ANYWAY... who thinks this is a good idea? lol OR if someone knows where else I can apply for an introductory engineering job or drafting position I'd be more than grateful.

Here is a picture of a Garret T3/T4 hybrid turbo I modeled in high school (just thought I'd share/show off hahaha)

P.S. if this is inappropriate for this section of the forum I apologize I just figured its more of a collection of ideas regarding Evos than a job posting thats why its here.
    "Pure driving... Real racing... that makes me happy" -Ayrton Senna

Cars
    Dodrio

Re: Evo Engineering

I ruined your rubrics cube today :/

Waka waka - I'm a slowpoke
    Doc Mosh #1 fan boy

Hahahaha ill fix it next time im at the shop. What time were you there? i tried to stop by today I think mauricio went to lunch

Cars
    Dodrio

Quote Originally Posted by njhns92
    Hahahaha ill fix it next time im at the shop. What time were you there? i tried to stop by today I think mauricio went to lunch
    I was there the entire day, lol. I went with him to lunch. My black evo was there at the front.

Doc Mosh #1 fan boy

DAMMIT!!! hahaha I saw your car too. I freakin called him he didnt pick up -____- man this blows. I had class otherwise I wouldve been there earlier. Wow now I feel bad lolÂ* Â*:-\

Cars
    Dodrio

Quote Originally Posted by njhns92
    DAMMIT!!! hahaha I saw your car too. I freakin called him he didnt pick up -____- man this blows. I had class otherwise I wouldve been there earlier. Wow now I feel bad lolÂ* Â*:-\
    And he left his cellphone at home, lol!

Doc Mosh #1 fan boy

lmao oh that would explain a lot hahaha. ima try and be there monday after school.