Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Evo X GSR E85 Tune @ Church Auto - 413/430 Stock Turbo

Evo X GSR E85 Tune @ Church Auto - 413/430 Stock Turbo

Been going to Church for about 7 years now. My Evo has only seen the Church dyno, and I have been pleased EVERY time. Been tuned there 5 or 6 times in the last 3 years over 56,000 miles w/o a hiccup. I own a shop and do all of my own work and maintenance, I road race , and I rape my Evo 60 miles a day, 5 days a week.

If I could have sex w/ E85, I would. It feels so smooth and effortless during pulls.

Stock Turbo
    Stock Manifolds
    Stock BOV
    Stock Internals

E85
    Greddy TBE
    Greddy Intercooler
    AMS DP
    Blaq Ops Fuel Pump Kit
    Injector Dynamics 1000cc
    AQ Motorsports Intake
    AQ Motorsports UICP
    Grimm Speed 3 Port

The comparison is before and after E85 and a 2 lb. increase in boost. You may say Church has a high reading dyno. That doesn't concern me. I choose Church because they kick ass. I am NOT concerned w/ numbers. I am concerned w/ the area under the curve. The gains are there, they are seen, and they are felt.

Cop: You know you have fire coming out of your exhaust?<br />Me: Yes I do.<br />Cop: Ok. I&#039;ll be right back.

Re: Evo X GSR E85 Tune @ Church Auto - 413/430 Stock Turbo

Holy Shiz. Nice Numbers!!!

Its all about the gains! Â*Gotta love E85 Â*:D

RALLI//////////ART

Quote Originally Posted by plan:b
    Been going to Church for about 7 years now. My Evo has only seen the Church dyno, and I have been pleased EVERY time. Been tuned there 5 or 6 times in the last 3 years over 56,000 miles w/o a hiccup. I own a shop and do all of my own work and maintenance, I road race , and I rape my Evo 60 miles a day, 5 days a week.

If I could have sex w/ E85, I would. It feels so smooth and effortless during pulls.

Stock Turbo
    Stock Manifolds
    Stock BOV
    Stock Internals

E85
    Greddy TBE
    Greddy Intercooler
    AMS DP
    Blaq Ops Fuel Pump Kit
    Injector Dynamics 1000cc
    AQ Motorsports Intake
    AQ Motorsports UICP
    Grimm Speed 3 Port

The comparison is before and after E85 and a 2 lb. increase in boost. You may say Church has a high reading dyno. That doesn't concern me. I choose Church because they kick ass. I am NOT concerned w/ numbers. I am concerned w/ the area under the curve. The gains are there, they are seen, and they are felt.

\
    i have also been going to church for 3 years now and they are awesome when it comes to tuning daniel really knows what he's doing. oh and that silver RSX that has been there for like 9 months that one's mine lol

oh and the way i do it is i usually minus 20hp and 20tq and thats roughly your hp and tq

More then 20 bro

Quote Originally Posted by RobDizzle
    More then 20 bro
    well how much then? cuz that would be at the hubs?

Congrats on the tune & nice numbers! :skid: If you ever in the Huntington Beach area you should stop by GKM and see what this bad boy puts down on their mustang.

James

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    2006 Evo IX SE

Quote Originally Posted by keyboard10
    Congrats on the tune & nice numbers! :skid: If you ever in the Huntington Beach area you should stop by GKM and see what this bad boy puts down on their mustang.
    I'd say 330-340whp...

Rick B.
    FOLLOW RALLInspired Rick@RRE on FACEBOOK!!!<br /><br />Email: [email protected]<br /><br />Shop number: (562)777-1522<br /><br />Direct BUSINESS CELL: 562-802-4556 Call or text

I was being generous Rick :) 340-345 on my MD with E85 stock turbo. 22* Holding 23 psi!

James

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    2006 Evo IX SE

Quote Originally Posted by Reese Tuning
    I was being generous Rick :) 340-345 on my MD with E85 stock turbo. 22* Holding 23 psi!

James
    Just about the same here.Â* 320-340 whp on stock turbo depending on mods...Â* I know what you meant James :)

Rick B.
    FOLLOW RALLInspired Rick@RRE on FACEBOOK!!!<br /><br />Email: [email protected]<br /><br />Shop number: (562)777-1522<br /><br />Direct BUSINESS CELL: 562-802-4556 Call or text

Cars
    Evo X

You guys crushed this dudes I have 400 hp evo speech lol!!! I'm going to say 338 HP on gkm mustang dyno ...
    Stock&lt;------&gt;

Quote Originally Posted by Viva La Evolution
    You guys crushed this dudes I have 400 hp evo speech lol!!! I'm going to say 338 HP on gkm mustang dyno ...
    LMAO!!

RALLI//////////ART

Quote Originally Posted by Viva La Evolution
    There's isn't any "crushing" going on.

What speech? When someone asks what it put down...I say around 400 on a dynapack. Because that's what it is. So 330 on a Mustang? Ok sweet.

Why is it always a numbers thing. I have been in this industry for 8 years and it's still the same.
    Cop: You know you have fire coming out of your exhaust?<br />Me: Yes I do.<br />Cop: Ok. I&#039;ll be right back.

You are packing some brass balls to run 430 AWTQ on a stock block 4B11.

No one got crushed at all, just stating reality here @ Reese Tuning on a Mustang dynamometer. The car must be running in great order to make 400+HP on a dyno period.

James

Why is it always a numbers thing. I have been in this industry for 8 years and it's still the same.
    you obviously haven't learned much in that 8 years or you would have seen this coming lol
    RS STwhy? four doors, two seats, 23 psi of boost...

Quote Originally Posted by Reese Tuning
    No one got crushed at all, just stating reality here @ Reese Tuning on a Mustang dynamometer. The car must be running in great order to make 400+HP on a dyno period.

James
    So put my car on the dyno and do a pass. I will update my thread "413HP on Dynapack, 96HP on Mustang" or whatever it may be. Leave the guns in the closet (since there won't be any record breaking) and I will bring the beer.

I'm hopping on Greddy's Dynojet next week just for fun to compare the numbers too. Let's throw a Mustang in the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted
    you obviously haven't learned much in that 8 years or you would have seen this coming lol
    Oh I knew someone would do it haha. Just didn't know if it would come from evom or here first :)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast