Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: meets?

Re: meets?

I live in TO, be down to do a regular meet.
    brp, I've seen yor girls WW Ralliart sedan in Agoura a few times (I work at Kanan and Canwood (101). I have a OBP Ralliart Sportback, names Steve
    [IMG][/IMG]

nice, yeah we used to live in the apt's just on that corner. I guess we'll wait till after the holidays cause i know most people will be busy with fan or out of town and then early next year we should try and get something going.

Sounds good to me, I'll keep an eye out!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Cars
    EVO X MR

And this weather is lookin good. you guys ready for the cruise tomorrow?

yeah i am, i been sick as shit with food poisoning for the last 2 days, starting to feel better now but i haven't even left the house. plus i haven't driven the evo in about 2 weeks so it's time to get out for a bit.

Cars
    EVO X MR

Damn dude that sux. Do you have mud butt or just throwing up? Or both? Lol last time I had that it was from some fucked up peppers from a restaurant... Anything I would eat after would go through like water lol

I had some fever, crazy stomach aches and body aches but I'm ok now, sorta weird since i don't know you and all but thanks for worrying about my ass. Still not sure what caused it though cause both the woman and i had the same stuff for dinner and she is fine.

I was finally able to get up last night and went for a 20 minute walk outside and then today i had a more normal day. Just a bit bummed cause i wasn't able to get out and wash the car or any of that shit for tomorrow so I'm rolling as is. I did get out to the garage for a few minutes too to fill up the tank, check oil level, and etc... so i don't have to do that in the morning

Cars
    EVO X MR

Damn bro thats wack. I had it for a whole weekend. But I didn't get any fever. Maybe stomach flu? Just stay hydrated. Hopefully it's nice and bright tomorrow dude

yeah stomach flu is what the woman was saying too. Looking forward to tomorrow though.

Welp, sorry for the delay guys..been busy with finals and work...but our first meet will be in Oxnard, this Wednesday the 21st at 9pm.
    It'll be on Channel Islands boulevard, Infront of the Ralph's...in the Starbucks parking lot.
    Yeah, I know it's a drive from most you guys...but try to show up if you can.

Cars
    EVO X MR

Quote Originally Posted by socalx_dsm
    Welp, sorry for the delay guys..been busy with finals and work...but our first meet will be in Oxnard, this Wednesday the 21st at 9pm.
    It'll be on Channel Islands boulevard, Infront of the Ralph's...in the Starbucks parking lot.
    Yeah, I know it's a drive from most you guys...but try to show up if you can.
    I think we gonna go out for buffalo wings out there Wednesday night hahaha

Lol, there you go...might as well make the short drive.
    Btw, the service at that place is just plain horrible.

Weds night meet should be fun. see you guys there

Cars
    EVO X MR

Lol, there you go...might as well make the short drive.
    Btw, the service at that place is just plain horrible.
    lol really? ima have to tell my buddy then. Its his Idea to go out to Oxnard

Well I went when they were first opening, the server didn't know shit. And they were out of 2/3 entrees I tried ordering.
    And the food was cold...WAY to overrated.

Cars
    EVO X MR

Here you go Stef.... your ride is BEAST

NO LANCERS! HAHA LOL.

AND YEA OXNARD DOES HAVE A WEEKLY CAR MEET EVERY THRUSDAY NIGHT AROUND 10PM AT THE IN-N-OUT BUT IT'S USUALLY VARIES ON CARS. USALLY A MIX OF MUSCLES AND A BUNCH OR RICERS. I GO SOMETIMES CUZ ITS DOWN THE STREET FROM ME BUT THIS PLACE IS A HOT SPOT FOR POLICE TO STOP BY AND FUCK WITH PPLZ. ITS BEEN PRETTY QUIET LAST MONTH SO FAR.
    GOTA SAY I PROLLY HAVE THE CLEANEST RIDE THERE AND SOME OF MY SUBIE BUDDY'S
    http://socaldriven.com/SocalDriven/Rome.html<br /><br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/pages/RD-Engineering/149270671795636

Well I went when they were first opening, the server didn't know shit. And they were out of 2/3 entrees I tried ordering.
    And the food was cold...WAY to overrated.
    YEA WHEN THEY FIRST OPENED THEY WERE A MESS. THERE NOT SO BAD NOW. PLUS MOST OF THE GIRLS THAT WORK THERE ARE CUTE 18+. LOL JUST SAYING. AND SOME WINGS AND BEERS SOUNDS GOOD RIGHT BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS !!!
    http://socaldriven.com/SocalDriven/Rome.html<br /><br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/pages/RD-Engineering/149270671795636

errr I'm NOT driving ANYWHERE for anything at 10pm, specially to go hang with "ricers" in a cold, dark parking lot. I'm like an old man, by 10 I'm thinking about bed time

PS. no need to YELL at us
    PPS. we all drive lancers here, this is a "Lancer Evolution" forum :D

btw would any of you guys be interested in a "karting" meet? we can all meet somewhere and caravan down to a karting track or something like that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast