Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: meets?

meets?

I'm somewhat new to the area but just wondering if some people would be interested in getting some meets going, maybe a monthly thing for the people between Calabasas and Newbury Park (Agoura, Oak Park, West Lake, Thousand Oaks, etc) and anyone else that wants to join?

I am open to location and dates suggestions

Cars
    EVO X MR

Re: meets?

We have attempted this like twice before. We tried Thousand Oaks and it failed, we tried Newbury Park and it was a success. Where are you located?

I am in Oak Park, but if people were whiling to meet in Newbury Park but not Thousand Oaks then I'm fine with that. i don't mind the extra couple miles. I always see eve's around this area so figured i would post something up and try to get some of these people around here together.

I might try and make it out to that meet in Santa Monica in a couple weeks and bring out the fiancé along if i can get the day, she drives a stock 2011 WW Ralliart and i have a pretty modded AS Evo 9 (not a DD), so that's more 2 cars. It would still be nice to get a more frequent meet closer by too you know!

Thanks for the reply

Cars
    EVO X MR

Yeah I know man.... We can try again. Last time it was at the in & out in newbury park. Next to cronies I believe. Try to make it out for Santa Monica fosho man

Quote Originally Posted by chinoxmk22
    Yeah I know man.... We can try again. Last time it was at the in & out in newbury park. Next to cronies I believe. Try to make it out for Santa Monica fosho man
    haha, I am trying, so far you are the only one who even posted in here so not having the best luck. Would be nice to get a few people posting up saying "hey i would be interested" or "how about this date or place?"

Cars
    EVO X MR

Haha I know.... The trick I used was that uposted in their local thread. There is a Santa Barbara, Oxnard and simi. Back in the day there was a TO mini meet. But that is long dead now

any decent meets in Simi or close by worth driving out to coming up?

Cars
    EVO X MR

We haven't been meeting up lately. It's been kinda dead. I can help organize something though, let's see if there is any interest. Last time a bunch of people said they were down for TO and only me and my buddy showed up lol

Sounds good to me, well if people show up then cool, but if people are going to be lame then i guess it's their problem huh!

I guess we need a date first and then go from there. I'm pretty much open any day, week day or weekend after around 5pm. Since you are the other 50% of the "people" trying to get something going do you have any preferences?

Cars
    EVO X MR

I got that same schedule so it's cool with me. Let's just hope that the weather gets better. Wind and rain suck. I'm down to meet up in newbury park again though

well not much love here so maybe we'll have to give it a real try getting something together after the Santa Monica meet, or maybe after the holidays so people have a chance to kick family out (for those of us with fam visiting). Might have to call it the "Season opener" or something official like that, might help getting people to show

Cars
    EVO X MR

Quote Originally Posted by brp
    well not much love here so maybe we'll have to give it a real try getting something together after the Santa Monica meet, or maybe after the holidays so people have a chance to kick family out (for those of us with fam visiting). Might have to call it the "Season opener" or something official like that, might help getting people to show
    I like that season opener Idea haha.... good plan.. + its been windy and cold. Im sure we can spark interest after the holidays though

cool we can talk about it more in person in a couple weeks and go from there. thanks for the help

Cars
    EVO X MR

Quote Originally Posted by brp
    cool we can talk about it more in person in a couple weeks and go from there. thanks for the help
    Fosho man, stop by the simi thread to chat with us!

There might be a meeting in Oxnard starting up again, still in the works tho.

Cars
    EVO X MR

Quote Originally Posted by socalx_dsm
    There might be a meeting in Oxnard starting up again, still in the works tho.
    let us know man

for sure, keep us posted

Cars
    06 EB Evo IX GSR / 21 Type R

Hopefully the meets keep up again after the new year. I'd be down to join in after evo is up and running again.

Cars
    EVO X MR

Quote Originally Posted by EvoIX007
    Hopefully the meets keep up again after the new year. I'd be down to join in after evo is up and running again.
    Bringing back the simi meet too... It's been a while

Cars
    Cars.. 5ft tall club.

Are lancers invited?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast