Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Veteran looking for a job

Veteran looking for a job

Re: Veteran looking for a job

have you looked into homeland security, not sure if ud be interested but have heard some good things

http://dhs.usajobs.gov/

eitherway good luck!
    www.500whp.com<br />www.muellerized.com<br />www.Lot-usa.com<br />www.Monster-Sport.com

84 views and 1 reply. Thats scary.

Good luck man O0
    [quote author=EvoCecilia link=topic=117329.msg8304940#msg8304940 date=1331318771]<br />I could be your best friend?&nbsp; 8)<br />[/quote]

your welcome to apply at my job send your resume to [email protected] add the subject line "ATTN:BECKY refereed by Alex H. "Data Processor"

Quote Originally Posted by PanicEnders
    your welcome to apply at my job send your resume to [email protected] add the subject line "ATTN:BECKY refereed by Alex H. "Data Processor"
    Whoa, I know that place lol. It's by a car wash I sometimes go to. I live in Downey

Haha yeah its pretty chill job at times

If youre still looking for a gig, Im a recruiter for the National Guard. I understand you might want some time away from the military but we do have part-time and full-time positions available in California. As a recruiter, I always receive emails on career fairs and opportunities for veterans so shoot me your email and I'll add you to these lists. Otherwise, thank you for your service to this country and if need help with any VA programs, I'm always available.
    03 WW for $15K<br />&#039;&#039;18 GTU&#039;s<br />IX front bumper w/ se lip<br />Wingless<br />Brand new clutch and services.<br />

Evolved

Thought u found a job rico?

Ok, I'm a sucker for helping out a fellow Veteran. I work for the government (Federal Civil Service). Currently work at MCLB in Barstow, CA.Â* Yes, location sucks, but the pay is really good I'll do whatever I can to help you get on in civil service if that's something you're interested in. I just got this email this week that might be of interest to you. The closing date is today so if you're interested get on it today!

THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS BEING AMENDED TO EXTEND THE CLOSING DATE TO THURSDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2011.

RPA: 11NOVSWPHNV2767101207819

TITLE: SECURITY GUARD
    Grade: GS-0085-05
    Appointment Type: PERMANENT/FULL-TIME

Ann: SW10085-05-573823PH207819-D
    Open Date: 12/21/11
    Close Date: 12/22/11
    VIN: 573823

TO VIEW THE FULL VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENTS, PLEASE USE THE LINKS PROVIDED BELOW:

The new URL is: http://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/305688400

And thank you for your service.

It's a hike fore sure but it gets you in the door. That's the hard part. Once you're in you can transfer. I'll keep my eyes open for openings down in your area.

Thank you, I appreciate it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by CICreations
    Ok, I'm a sucker for helping out a fellow Veteran. I work for the government (Federal Civil Service). Currently work at MCLB in Barstow, CA. Yes, location sucks, but the pay is really good I'll do whatever I can to help you get on in civil service if that's something you're interested in. I just got this email this week that might be of interest to you. The closing date is today so if you're interested get on it today!

THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS BEING AMENDED TO EXTEND THE CLOSING DATE TO THURSDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2011.

RPA: 11NOVSWPHNV2767101207819

TITLE: SECURITY GUARD
    Grade: GS-0085-05
    Appointment Type: PERMANENT/FULL-TIME

Ann: SW10085-05-573823PH207819-D
    Open Date: 12/21/11
    Close Date: 12/22/11
    VIN: 573823

TO VIEW THE FULL VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENTS, PLEASE USE THE LINKS PROVIDED BELOW:

The new URL is: http://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/305688400
    Good stuff!
    03 WW for $15K<br />&#039;&#039;18 GTU&#039;s<br />IX front bumper w/ se lip<br />Wingless<br />Brand new clutch and services.<br />

^^ maybe you can help me get out of the Guard. As for the MP are you just looking for a job like Mcd's or a career?
    your sig is too sexy and has been removed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast