Thread: Laker Tickets for sale

Laker Tickets for sale

My friend has season tickets, can't go to all of them. Since he gave me some free tickets I am helping him sell some games he can't go to.

Section is 334, yeah nose bleed but honestly the view is of the full court. You're in front, not behind the backboard so you see both ends of the court clearly. The view is not bad at all!

I have the following tickets available:
    Sunday, 1/08/12, Lakers vs. Grizz 6:30pm
    Tuesday, 1/10/12, Lakers vs. Suns 7:30pm
    Friday, 1/13/12, Lakers vs. Cavs 7:30pm
    Sunday, 1/22/12, Lakers vs Pacers 6:30pm

2 seats available, asking $55 each so $110 for 2 seats. Over priced for nosebleeds? If you go to ticket exchange, avg price for this section is high $80s to mid $90s. If you go to ticketmaster, they charge their stupid convenience fee and other fees that make the tickets even more expensive.

Price is pretty firm, this is just above the actual cost per seat for a season ticket holder.

PM me if interested. I have tickets in hand and can meet in the 562-714 area.

This pic was from the Lakers/Bulls Christmas game I went too

Re: Laker Tickets for sale

bump for the Lakers! honestly, that is far up. nose bleed for me i rather stay home and watch it on TV. you should sell it on craiglist i believe people always on a look out for Laker tickets. but yeah hope you get these tickets sold
    Hip Hop is a way of living. lets respect it!

Evolved

Where you located? I'm interested in the Lakers vs Suns game on 1/10/12.

Last game against Suns i went to, went all the way to triple OT. Lol.
    &quot;Love picks up where knowledge leaves off&quot; - Anonymous<br /><br />&quot;The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred&quot; - Soichiro Honda

Bah! Damn Suns cost me money every year! Lol ..

Quote Originally Posted by 951evo8
    Where you located? I'm interested in the Lakers vs Suns game on 1/10/12.

Last game against Suns i went to, went all the way to triple OT. Lol.
    Damn it just saw this lol. I'm in Downey but I can also email the tickets, you can either make an account on Lakers.com or I can use my own and email you the PDF tickets and you can just print them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Team_swiff
    bump for the Lakers! honestly, that is far up. nose bleed for me i rather stay home and watch it on TV. you should sell it on craiglist i believe people always on a look out for Laker tickets.Â* but yeah hope you get these tickets sold
    Already on CL. Yeah it is high up and I felt the same, but when I actually got there and sat in the seats the view was quite awesome. It was better than I thought, I had a clear view of both ends of the court and the players. Nothing blocking my view and it's way better than sitting high up behind the backboards.

I've had 200 level seats before, those were good but price. Nose bleeds that are close to being in line with center court really do offer a good view.

grizzlies interested

Typo, Grizz game was yesterday.