Thread: Muellerized, and loving it!

Cars
    2011 Evo X GSR

Muellerized, and loving it!

I was a bit of a skeptic when it came to coil-overs.Â* So, when I visited the Muellerized shop last week, I was not prepared for what ensued.Â* Took a ride in a Muellerized Evo X MR and was completely surprised at how well it behaved on the road and tight turns.Â* Whoa! What just happened!?

After returning to the shop my eyes were about as big as saucers.Â* It was obvious all the stories and advice I received were just plane wrong.Â* I said, "sign me up!"Â* So John and his crew got to work on my 2011 Evo X GSR and put a set of Ohlins coil-overs on.Â* He set things up beautifully with instructions for a "track day" base line configuration.Â* When the installation and setup were done, we took my car for a ride on his test track.Â* Wow!Â* What a HUGE difference from the stock shocks with Swift Sport springs!

And, of course, all the bits were adjusted spot on! The suspension now includes front and rear anti-sway bars, whiteline rck, and of course, Muellerized Ohlins coil overs.Â*

The long ride home was actually much better on the Muellerized Ohlins set-up.Â* Way better than the Swift "lowering springs".Â* Sweet!Â* Thanks a million to John and his crew!Â*

I look forward to my return for some tires and wheels with his skilled hands putting it together right.

Just can't say "thanks" enough.

Re: Muellerized, and loving it!

Sweet!
    MUELLERIZED...Stage3<br />Undefeated SCCA SOLO in Gulfcoast and Delta regions<br />Mechanic at KTMotoring; <br />Justin Bordonaro; Driver of the Muellerized/KTMotoring TimeAttack Evo 8

Cars
    2011 Evo X GSR

Quote Originally Posted by kanyonkid
    Sweet!
    Yeah.Â* I was absolutely astounded by the workmanship John, Orlando, and Adrian applied to my Evo X GSR.Â* They were simply amazing.Â* Helps to have such knowledgeable people who do the work right.

Good stuff!Â* Now hit the track and really test them out. :D

www.extremespeedtrackevents.com

SOW CW April 15th. :)
    Zhong Cheung | Angry Panda Racing
    2006 Mitsubishi Evo 9 | 470whp/410wtq on E85 | 2.3L RPM Buschur Racing | Hankook 285 TDs | KW V3s
    Fastest Limited/Mod Class Evo in Time Attack at WSIR (Big Willow) - 1:25.562
    2nd Fastest Limited/Mod Class Evo in Time Attack at BRP 13CW - 1:47.425

nice

how much they charge you for the coils, install and set up? Can pm me if better - thanks dude

Cars
    2011 Evo X GSR

Quote Originally Posted by xmuscle
    how much they charge you for the coils, install and set up? Can pm me if better - thanks dude
    Hey Xmuscle,

Just give them a call and they will give you the same price as they gave me.Â* I didn't get any special discount or one-time special deals.Â* What I did get for my money is a great handling suspension system that was adjusted by talented and skilled professionals.Â* When I do get the receipt in front of me (later today ...), expect a PM with the breakdown of my invoice.

The main emphasis I'm going for in this post is to say that John Mueller and his crew are very pleasant to deal with.Â* They are also very smart about setting up the coil overs to behave as they should (in conjunction with any other suspension components you have them install).Â* And they are happy to demonstrate that great performance.Â* As I said in my first post to this thread, I was very skeptical about installing coil overs.Â* A fellow Evo X GSR owner (acquaintance) had his coil overs removed, advising me to avoid them.Â* Â*After seeing what a "Muellerized" Evo X could do (first hand) on the road with coil overs, it was apparent this guy did not have someone as talented as John Mueller (and his crew) do the installation.

Someone out there will get a nice set of Ohlins coil overs from this guy (cheap) because he thinks they suck.Â* He's wrong.Â* The Ohlins coil-overs are a great product, but his installer sucked.

I'm a very happy Muellerized customer.Â* And I will return to them for more of their great work.

Thanks again to Muellerized.

Thanks for the review - i was planning on pulling the trigger with my bonus money at the end of this month. live very close to Mull and its good to see a review like this. I look forward to your PM

Thanks Homie

Cars
    2011 Evo X GSR

Quote Originally Posted by Pure EvoIX
    Good stuff!Â* Now hit the track and really test them out. :D

www.extremespeedtrackevents.com

SOW CW April 15th. :)
    Hey Pure EvoIX,

I do plan on hitting the track soon.Â* Can't wait to try this new suspension package out! Unfortunately, it is a bit of a drive for me to make it down to SOW.Â* Buttonwillow is about as far South as I go with the rare exception to SOW.Â* But perhaps we will meet up on another weekend.Â* I will get down there again.Â* If nothing else to buy a great set of tires and wheels from John Mueller BEFORE heading over to SOW.Â*

:)

Cars
    2011 Evo X GSR

Quote Originally Posted by xmuscle
    Thanks for the review - i was planning on pulling the trigger with my bonus money at the end of this month. live very close to Mull and its good to see a review like this. I look forward to your PM

Thanks Homie
    Hey Xmuscle .... I sent you that PM.

-jm

Wow detailed Thanks Dude - !!!!