Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Religion and the Evo

Evolved
    Cars
    2006 S-type Jag, 2008 Evo X MR (R.I.P.), Mr2 Spyder, Toyota CR-V, F-250

Re: Religion and the Evo

muddling to show car enthusiasts that Christianity is alive is like "occupiers" trying to impress theÂ* financial world that they are "the way"...I think that the pepper spray and the manure covered lawns is exactly how they should have been treated.
    ETS UICP, Cosworth drop-in, Stop-Tech, RRE 3 port, RRE sideways catback-stealth with 4 chrome tips, Swift springs, SolarGard, Mynes dampers, Blue f.p. relay. 315 whp, 319 wtq by Mike W.

My gf is Mormon, they are nice people. They don't force their teachings onto anyone.
    My wish resigned.<br /><br />]

Ban Hammer

Cars
    Hybrid Power!

I bet Jesus would do well at the Global Time Attack... after a few practice runs that is...

He might cheat though...
    Matrix Chat: @crankmosh:matrix.msghide.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SoCalEvo.net
    Please use the REPORT POST feature to report a post, PM does NOT work well

Evolved
    Cars

I'm glad the Ban Hammer chimed in--LOL At least he gets the direction a post can travel on a car forum, without zealots and weirdos coming out of the closet and spewing crap.
    ETS UICP, Cosworth drop-in, Stop-Tech, RRE 3 port, RRE sideways catback-stealth with 4 chrome tips, Swift springs, SolarGard, Mynes dampers, Blue f.p. relay. 315 whp, 319 wtq by Mike W.

Ban Hammer

Cars
    Hybrid Power!

Quote Originally Posted by obstacle1
    My gf is Mormon, they are nice people. They don't force their teachings onto anyone.
    my question is... how far do Mormon girls go?
    Matrix Chat: @crankmosh:matrix.msghide.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SoCalEvo.net
    Please use the REPORT POST feature to report a post, PM does NOT work well

Cars
    EVO X MR

Quote Originally Posted by Solenoid
    ^^Read what I wrote.Â* Â* Where do you see I passed judgment ?(Thats not my job)

If youre a non believer, thats your call.Â* I am not the perfect Christian & pray for forgiveness daily for my transgressions. (Thats my call & Im forgiven)

Wake up to the truth of Jesus

EDIT:Â* This forum is basically filled w/ non Christian threads, including extreme vulgarity, nudity, homosexuality & many other non moral issues.Â* I do not engage in those threads.
    Damn, I feel like a non Christian now. Most of the time im on those threads if not I'm creating them.

Evolved
    Cars

Ordinarily they don't---my wife was proposed to 14 times and married once for 8 yrs. However, my amazing self tasted triumph in 5 days. I guess somethings are just too hard to resist....

Quote Originally Posted by drmosh
    my question is... how far do Mormon girls go?
    Each person is different. Some follow by the book, some are modernized.

Quote Originally Posted by evolved13
    Ordinarily they don't---my wife was proposed to 14 times and married once for 8 yrs. However, my amazing self tasted triumph in 5 days. I guess somethings are just too hard to resist....
    That's nuts. 14 times lol

thought this was a good quote

I belive along the same lines as einstein. But with a christan back ground not jewish.
    http://www.adherents.com/people/pe/Albert_Einstein.html

Cars
    '11 WW X GSR, '06 GG IX MR, '14 PB X GSR

inb4l :D

I don't call myself religious or Christian but I do believe in God. I just refuse to follow an organization of corruption and fallacy.

"Kneel before my minions, as they kneel before me."
    Instagram: EvoSev

Watch "The Man From Earth".

Anyways, I am agnostic. I take the route that both crazy sides of religion hate O0

If I am going to "hell" because I don't follow a book written by men back in the day, but child molesters, rapists and murderers are going to "heaven" because they ask for forgiveness, then that's the way it's going to be.

Organized religion to me is a complete disaster, having faith in something more though, is a completely different story. The bible was written by man, not God. I heard a homeless guy yesterday yelling out that God talked to him...maybe I'll buy him a pencil and paper so he can write it down.
    www.muellerized.com<br />www.roadraceengineering.com

Quote Originally Posted by EvoPwr
    Watch "The Man From Earth".

Anyways, I am agnostic. I take the route that both crazy sides of religion hate O0

If I am going to "hell" because I don't follow a book written by men back in the day, but child molesters, rapists and murderers are going to "heaven" because they ask for forgiveness, then that's the way it's going to be.

Organized religion to me is a complete disaster, having faith in something more though, is a completely different story. The bible was written by man, not God. I heard a homeless guy yesterday yelling out that God talked to him...maybe I'll buy him a pencil and paper so he can write it down.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Brand0n
    100% Atheist here. Â*It's hard to believe something with no proof or fact... Â*Shit, there is more proof of aliens then there is a GOD. Â*Hhhmm maybe aliens are our GODS!!!!!

Anunnaki ftw
    didn't you get married by church?
    = for all your needs call Alfred@TTech -909-783-1200

Quote Originally Posted by Black Evo Beauty
    100% Atheist here. Â*It's hard to believe something with no proof or fact... Â*Shit, there is more proof of aliens then there is a GOD. Â*Hhhmm maybe aliens are our GODS!!!!!

Anunnaki ftw
    Atheist church...duh!!

i know the truth you lie

Anunnaki ftw
    Atheist church...duh!!
    dumb fuck answer go to sleep

Anunnaki ftw
    Atheist church...duh!!
    dumb fuck answer go to sleep
    Watch out, we got a badass over here.

Cars
    Evo X MR 2013
    I just choose not to live my life by utter fairy tales and a script written by males, for males. And if you really think the planet (and the person) were created in 6 days, good luck in life! Oh and I hate having others tell me wtf to do, I do what I want.

Edit:
    watch it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55h1FO8V_3w

Cars
    WW Evo X
    I feel like bumping this thread because it's "controversial".

119-A-mind-opened-by-wonder.jpg
    Collective Engineering
    2012 Evo X GSR-
    Custom TBE / AEM Intake / Depo Racing UICP / GM 3-Port / ASNU 1100cc Injectors / DW 300 Fuel Pump / Radium Engineering Surge Tank w/ Walbro 450 Fuel Pump / Fermented Corn Dextrose / Hotchkis Rear Sway Bar & End Links / Swift Springs / Self Tuned

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123