Thread: Get your Evo in the SCE site header

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

Get your Evo in the SCE site header

As you all know, we're in the process of redesigning the site for our move to vBulletin. Part of this is to update our site header image to be up-to-date and fresh. We want the opportunity for our community members to have their Evos featured in the header of the site. We won't be able to use every photo in our header due to factors like image quality, size constraints and making sure the image works with the header. It all depends if we can alter and clean up the image to work with with other images in the header.

- High resolution with a clean background we can photoshop out/clean up is preferred
    - Must NOT contain NSFW images
    - If you want to submit another member's photos, please ask for permission first

I think those are good guidelines to start with. You can post links to your favorite photos in this thread or send them to [email protected]. Let's try to get some photos in by Sat, Jun 9th!

Examples of how we like to integrate photos:

Of course, if you have any questions or need more guidance, please let me know!

Rob
    http://www.twitter.com/RobLescaille

"The only thing you have to remember about an evo though, is that to get the best out of it, you need to go beyond the line where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn in to this hairpin bend at 100 miles per hour? Why not. What's gonna happen? Nothing!" - Top Gear

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

Re: Get your Evo in the new SCE site header image!

UPDATED

In order to allow more people to participate, I've decided not to have a header design contest but rather allow you all to submit photos for us to incorporate in our site design.

"The only thing you have to remember about an evo though, is that to get the best out of it, you need to go beyond the line where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn in to this hairpin bend at 100 miles per hour? Why not. What's gonna happen? Nothing!" - Top Gear

Cars
    06 EB Evo IX GSR / 21 Type R

Re: Get your Evo in the SCE site header

Email sent!

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

Got em, thanks!

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

Pics look good. Keep em coming guys!

Cars
    Ebo IX

i like the norcalevo look!