Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oxnard/Ventura meet

Oxnard/Ventura meet

Does anyone meet around here or is it purdy dead?

Re: Oxnard/Ventura meet

seen a few evos
    but i dont think there's a meet

I know a lot of evos here in Oxnard but don't meet up too much...

We should get something goin.. Maybe meet up in oxnard by the sams club parkin lot or by that plaza near the dealerships.. Somewhere thatisnt burnt out

Attending mod this Saturday. If you guys wanna caravan with us this weekend. Let me know. Message me with number please. Thank you. And then we can all talk about having a monthly meet or something.

Ill be outta town this weekend but we should def start some meets around the area

I suggest to have a meet at RD Engineering. It's on Lambert street up on Vineyard. The owner is pretty cool and also has an EVO X he is building. We might even get to check out the GTR they are using for time attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by sdpnoi214
    I suggest to have a meet at RD Engineering. It's on Lambert street up on Vineyard. The owner is pretty cool and also has an EVO X he is building. We might even get to check out the GTR they are using for time attacks.
    thats near that vista Ford collision body shop right?

Its right next to the new juvenile detention center.. I think that would be a great spot to hang out in but might want to ask the owner first to see if hes cool with it

kool. by any chance are u near oxnard blvd often or work near it? i see a bby like in the pic outside a shop. kinda near the station near a dealer

No im in SP.. I rarely drive my car outta town.. Every now and then ill head to camarillo or oxnard.. Ill be at in n out tonight with few evo friends tonight if you want to roll by.. The one in oxnard at about 930-10 ish

oh ok. i work in camarillo near the harbor freight. i live in la though. i heard about the in n out lol. i guess thats the place to be. once i have my ride out here in camarillo then ill go. i currently commute in a company vehicle.

Ahhhh i c.. R u selling the white evo in ur sig pic?

So meet at in and out or what??

Ima be there tonight round 930-10 ish.. Hopefully two of my buddies will show up with their evos

Quote Originally Posted by hksevil
    Ahhhh i c.. R u selling the white evo in ur sig pic?
    thinking about it.
    still in the process of either doing a full build or selling the car

Aight keep me posted because my lil bro was interested in it and i know hes gonna get one soon

Quote Originally Posted by hksevil
    Its right next to the new juvenile detention center.. I think that would be a great spot to hang out in but might want to ask the owner first to see if hes cool with it
    The owner is ok with us hanging out at his shop. We just need to let him know when.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/RD-Engineering/149270671795636

U let me know when.. I can couple evo owners i know to head out there

How about next Wednesday around 8? The shop usually opens around 7pm on weekdays.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast