Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 530

Thread: Pics and info about my evo

  1. #201
    Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,843
    I finally set up a youtube channel. I just posted a quick little start up vid. I know its not much but don't judge me since I am behind the techy curve lol. Hope you enjoy. More vids to come so stay tuned. :)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8k34atL0S4

  2. #202
    THE HOTDOG KING rawger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Av 661
    Posts
    1,742
    Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire View Post
    I finally set up a youtube channel. I just posted a quick little start up vid. I know its not much but don't judge me since I am behind the techy curve lol. Hope you enjoy. More vids to come so stay tuned. :)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8k34atL0S4
    sick video dude, you should of revved it up to get more of the sound of that sick exhaust . I love your car. Now I know how your house looks I'm gonna go take your car lol jk dude. Keep posting videos specially one of you driving in it at the track. :)

  3. #203
    Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,843
    Thanks bro I appreciate it. Lol well goodluck cause I don't even keep my car there haha. I will post the vids at the track once I get off work in a couple hrs. They are a bit long though so I am not too sure if youtube will be able to download them. The track vids will be of me with an entirely new setup on the track for the first time. So you will see a lot of shift changing which I am trying to figure out the best gear to go through those turns. Also I am not really pushing it too hard as they were shakedowns. But definitely fun to watch. I just need more seat time with the car. Once I can do that is when I can really start pushing it. But the times I put down for being the very first time with an entirely new setup as well as not going too hard aren't too bad. You can hear me shifting way too early just trying to shakedown the car.

    I will get another vid up when I can to rev the car a bit. But you will be able to hear how it sounds with the track vids :)

  4. #204
    THE HOTDOG KING rawger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Av 661
    Posts
    1,742
    Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire View Post
    Thanks bro I appreciate it. Lol well goodluck cause I don't even keep my car there haha. I will post the vids at the track once I get off work in a couple hrs. They are a bit long though so I am not too sure if youtube will be able to download them. The track vids will be of me with an entirely new setup on the track for the first time. So you will see a lot of shift changing which I am trying to figure out the best gear to go through those turns. Also I am not really pushing it too hard as they were shakedowns. But definitely fun to watch. I just need more seat time with the car. Once I can do that is when I can really start pushing it. But the times I put down for being the very first time with an entirely new setup as well as not going too hard aren't too bad. You can hear me shifting way too early just trying to shakedown the car.

    I will get another vid up when I can to rev the car a bit. But you will be able to hear how it sounds with the track vids :)
    Hell ya dude. Would like to see that beast on the track.

  5. #205
    Team Knee Pads Founder Chips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    891
    I can't wait to see it in person and shoot it :c

  6. #206
    Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,843
    Quote Originally Posted by rawger View Post
    Hell ya dude. Would like to see that beast on the track.
    Uploading one of the track vids now. :) I will let you know when its ready.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    I can't wait to see it in person and shoot it :c
    I know me too I need some good shots :) Looking forward to it!

  7. #207
    THE HOTDOG KING rawger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Av 661
    Posts
    1,742
    Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    I can't wait to see it in person and shoot it :c
    you take pics dude ???

  8. #208
    Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,843
    As promised here is a quick track vid. Hope you enjoy. I am working on uploading more.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hpCvaWmKSk

  9. #209
    that was a nice clear video haha.

  10. #210
    Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,843
    Quote Originally Posted by drifthobo View Post
    that was a nice clear video haha.
    Lmao thanks you can thank the Gopro black edition camera for that

  11. #211
    Team Knee Pads Founder Chips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    891
    Quote Originally Posted by rawger View Post
    you take pics dude ???
    Yes sir, you can check out my instagram for some of my work: @manny_ct9a
    Last edited by Chips; 05-30-2014 at 09:52 AM.

  12. #212
    Team Knee Pads Founder Chips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    891
    Just let me know when you're at awesome-o power!

  13. #213
    Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    Just let me know when you're at awesome-o power!
    I am going to try and be there sometime next week. I will confirm with you though. I will message you my number, so we can coordinate. The car wont be there but hopefully my suspension will lol. They said they put in the order already so hopefully they arrive by then lol

  14. #214
    Team Knee Pads Founder Chips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    891
    Awwww yeaaaaaa!

  15. #215
    Canyon Racer evo_jfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,242
    Cars
    Evo IX MR - 2G Eclipse GST -3G Eclipse (Sold)
    Special request. Do you have MR console? I did the tranny swap but I don't like how looks the shift boot. Any pics how do you have your the shift boot and shift knob?

  16. #216
    THE HOTDOG KING rawger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Av 661
    Posts
    1,742
    Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire View Post
    As promised here is a quick track vid. Hope you enjoy. I am working on uploading more.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hpCvaWmKSk
    hell ya nice video ! Lmk next time your at willow dude I live 15mins from there now. Not for long but I'm there in the mean time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    Yes sir, you can check out my instagram for some of my work: @manny_ct9a
    Cool dude, how much you charge had my 9 for a wile and still have no pics took of her lol.

  17. #217
    Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    Awwww yeaaaaaa!
    Pm sent
    Quote Originally Posted by evo_jfa View Post
    Special request. Do you have MR console? I did the tranny swap but I don't like how looks the shift boot. Any pics how do you have your the shift boot and shift knob?
    Yes let me look through my pics and see if I can find one for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by rawger View Post
    hell ya nice video ! Lmk next time your at willow dude I live 15mins from there now. Not for long but I'm there in the mean time.


    Cool dude, how much you charge had my 9 for a wile and still have no pics took of her lol.
    Will do. Probably won't be for awhile though due to my schedule and the car not being done yet. But i wil definitely let yo know bro.

  18. #218
    Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,843
    evo jfa: per your request

    http://i.imgur.com/mVqeA7Z.jpg

  19. #219
    Canyon Racer evo_jfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,242
    Cars
    Evo IX MR - 2G Eclipse GST -3G Eclipse (Sold)
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire View Post
    evo jfa: per your request

    http://i.imgur.com/mVqeA7Z.jpg
    thanks I notice that you still using 6 speed. I need to keep looking for a way to make look better. On my shift boot is too big for the 5 speed shifter and 5 speed shift boot too small to fit into MR console.

  20. #220
    Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,843
    Yes I still use 6sp. Not going to say the 6sp is better than the 5sp because its not. However, with some proper modifications you can make it last longer and handle a bit more power. I still have yet to have issues with mine(knocks on wood) lmao. The console is wrapped in carbon fiber and shift boot is stock.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •