Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics and info about my evo

Mr. Gangbang

Quote Originally Posted by evoempire View Post
    I know its super sad every time I see one die I cry inside
    God should just pardon all Evo's and let them live forever lol

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    I hate you more everytime I go on your thread, specially when you update with your new purchases !!! LMAO

Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richwithnomoney View Post
    God should just pardon all Evo's and let them live forever lol
    Yea he really should. Lol evos should last forever!
    Quote Originally Posted by rawger View Post
    I hate you more everytime I go on your thread, specially when you update with your new purchases !!! LMAO
    Lol sorry buddy don't worry you will be back in one soon :) btw lmk when you drop that bumper off.

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    Yea he really should. Lol evos should last forever!

Lol sorry buddy don't worry you will be back in one soon :) btw lmk when you drop that bumper off.
    Oh I will. Did you get my email with the pics of the bumper. ?? Text me when you can dude. (661)400-5150

oh gawwwddddddd

Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    oh gawwwddddddd
    Lol someone is up early

Holy expensive batman! My wife would castrate me with dull blunt instrument if I did that. Congrats!

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    Quote Originally Posted by revumbra View Post
    Holy expensive batman! My wife would castrate me with dull blunt instrument if I did that. Congrats!
    I think a LOT of us would. lol

Sportback Evolution MR

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    I think a LOT of us would. lol
    Lol thanks and these are the perks of not being married and no kids. I have plenty of time for that crap later in life. Girls have tried thankfully I didn't fall for the bs. No offense to you happily married folks. Lol

Cars
    Evo IX MR - 2G Eclipse GST -3G Eclipse (Sold)
    Lol thanks and these are the perks of not being married and no kids. I have plenty of time for that crap later in life. Girls have tried thankfully I didn't fall for the bs. No offense to you happily married folks. Lol
    I like to be single too.. When the times comes sir, you will understand all other guys. Any recent change regarding power plant or drivetrain?

JFA EVO 9 MR - Track and Mountain Yeah

Oh its ok, we just live vicariously through you guys. I caught an immense amount of flack for getting a voltek wing off a member.

Quote Originally Posted by evo_jfa View Post
    I like to be single too.. When the times comes sir, you will understand all other guys. Any recent change regarding power plant or drivetrain?
    Still working out who will do my power plant and drivetrain. Leaning more towards jacks transmission, AMS, or EVasive for the motor and either jacks or PPG for drivetrain.
    Oh its ok, we just live vicariously through you guys. I caught an immense amount of flack for getting a voltek wing off a member.
    Lmao yea this is why I can't do the whole wife thing. Maybe if we lived in the ole days where men ran shit lol.

Cars
    06 EB Evo IX GSR / 21 Type R
    Still working out who will do my power plant and drivetrain. Leaning more towards jacks transmission, AMS, or EVasive for the motor and either jacks or PPG for drivetrain.
    +1 on Jacks for your drivetrain. Nice quality work.

Cars
    Evo IX MR - 2G Eclipse GST -3G Eclipse (Sold)
    Regarding engine builder, It would be difficult. First of all.. East or west coast shop. Then type of build (hp vs torque) and finally the break-in process, retune.. Etc

yea fudge them bitches trying to control us and what not. Oh shit gotta go GF is calling...

Quote Originally Posted by EvoIX007 View Post
    +1 on Jacks for your drivetrain. Nice quality work.
    Yes I have been following their builds for awhile now. Very nice work from what I can see.
    Quote Originally Posted by evo_jfa View Post
    Regarding engine builder, It would be difficult. First of all.. East or west coast shop. Then type of build (hp vs torque) and finally the break-in process, retune.. Etc
    Break in would be done in a day or 2 at the track.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    yea fudge them bitches trying to control us and what not. Oh shit gotta go GF is calling...
    Well we as men screwed up. I hate to say it but the muslim world got that aspect right lol.

Women figured out they control one of the most sought after commodities in the world...the vajayjay. Since our society is built up on the laws of supply and demand, we will forever be held hostage to their requests. There is simply too much demand for vajayjay and they put a strangle hold on the supply. In addition, vajayajay has a cost. It might not outwardly have a price tag attached or a numerical value associated to it, but it does cost. Us married folk have found the cost is the approximate value of our manhood. Thus we exchange our balls for an ample supply of vajayay, but never enough to satisfy us. Should children enter the picture, the cost of vajayjay is exponential often eclipsing the value of your soul. Thus you will not have any vajayjay, regardless of what you already sacrificed for it.

Women figured out they control one of the most sought after commodities in the world...the vajayjay. Since our society is built up on the laws of supply and demand, we will forever be held hostage to their requests. There is simply too much demand for vajayjay and they put a strangle hold on the supply. In addition, vajayajay has a cost. It might not outwardly have a price tag attached or a numerical value associated to it, but it does cost. Us married folk have found the cost is the approximate value of our manhood. Thus we exchange our balls for an ample supply of vajayay, but never enough to satisfy us. Should children enter the picture, the cost of vajayjay is exponential often eclipsing the value of your soul. Thus you will not have any vajayjay, regardless of what you already sacrificed for it.
    Oh it sure does have a cost. And in most cases it is too much. I'd rather be single lol. I don't want kids and I don't want some girl making me have any and then making me pay for them. Marriage is a joke too because after divorce why should I give her half my shit especially if it is mostly mine that I worked for? Also alimony is such horseshit too. I am sorry but i thought the whole point to women's rights was so that they were seen as equals? Well they are equally apt to get off their asses and make a living as well. Why should I have to pay for their lifestyle? All of that is such a joke. I have done the marriage thing. Luckily I protected myself and made sure she wouldn't see a dime. But some guys have been royally screwed! Why we ever let this happen is beyond my comprehension. I probably sound like a chauvinist now lmao

I finally got my custom bride seats in and took a few teaser pics. While I was at Brides main distribution warehouse to pick them up I met the boss and he saw pics of my car. Needless to say he was very impressed and offered me a coveted sponsorship with Bride. I am truly blessed and thankful to be apart of such an amazing product company. Another update is that the car will be a feature car for Manley Performance at SEMA. Also Manley has decided to sponsor me as well. Thank you to all of you who have helped and followed the build.

Pics of seats next post...

Cars
    2003 Evo 8, 2014 Charger AWD (family car), 1997 Mustang Cobra SVT (DD), 1998 Mustang Cobra SVT Vortech Supercharger (Weekend Drag car)
    Congrats bro your car is bad@$$ u deserve it. Keep the pics n info comin!
    Wtb Evo 8/9 Oem Tb hood
    Wtb AUTHENTIC! TB Jdm rear bumper

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast