Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 530

Thread: Pics and info about my evo

  1. #41
    Tofu Specialist LakaiorDie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Haceinda Heights/ Fontana
    Posts
    5,988
    Cars
    Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX SSL Package, Panda Trueno, WW Fixed gear bike

    Re: Pics and info about my evo

    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionXtacy
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire
    awww where have you been my sweet loveball I miss my hugs
    here and there.. not active much now a days lol
    Awww why not? :'(

    Quote Originally Posted by LHTuning
    Thanks nro you too

    Quote Originally Posted by LakaiorDie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sev
    Gold FMIC?
    Baller.
    LMAO thanks you can call me goldfinger.* ETS offers annodizing on their FMIC so I picked gold.*
    I thought I was trippen lolll
    No worries its a pretty cool little addition to the fmic I think.
    Yeah It's pretty sick never seen that before.

  2. #42
    Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,843

    Re: Pics and info about my evo

    Quote Originally Posted by evodriver49
    70 hours? in 7 minutes i can cut everyting with some garden scissors and clean up that bay O0 haha jk damn yeah your bay is the cleanest ive EVER seen along with your exterior
    LMAO! Thanks bro I appreciate it. Definitely alot of work done lol.

  3. #43
    Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,843

    Re: Pics and info about my evo

    Quote Originally Posted by importmachine
    This thing is just surreal. So clean i'd be scared to drive it.
    Yea it is a bit nerve racking. I usually only drive it on the track now or every now and then to do a cruise but even then not so much cause its super loud. Since I have a trailer its mostly a trailer queen. I wish cali roads were nicer and leos werent so strict on sound abatement or else I would drive it more often.

  4. #44
    Tofu Specialist LakaiorDie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Haceinda Heights/ Fontana
    Posts
    5,988
    Cars
    Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX SSL Package, Panda Trueno, WW Fixed gear bike

    Re: Pics and info about my evo

    what size are your TE's?

  5. #45
    Evo Guru Mister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    818
    Posts
    5,048
    Cars
    8 MR, 10 GSR, Cube

    Re: Pics and info about my evo

    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire
    Quote Originally Posted by LakaiorDie
    what size are your TE's?
    Nothing special just 18x9.5 all around complimented by some wheel/hub centric spacers to keep the fitment looking decently clean(no problems with running these spacers on the track). I had these wheels before the kit, but I just dont know what I wanna go with for my next set. I really love the TE's so I may even get another set.
    What Offset?
    I thought all 9.5 inch wide TE's have some concavity
    *KTMotoring Tuned*

  6. #46
    Evo Specialist EvolutionXtacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Arcadia, CA
    Posts
    4,201
    Cars
    NIZMO

    Re: Pics and info about my evo

    im going to make my new ebo your twin
    ​Diplomatic Immunity.

  7. #47
    Evo Specialist EvolutionXtacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Arcadia, CA
    Posts
    4,201
    Cars
    NIZMO

    Re: Pics and info about my evo

    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire
    Offset is 35. I know the older TE came with slightly different offsets than today. Because volk makes the offsets for this size 12,22,35,40. Most concave looks without the lip for a 9.5 wide wheel are the 22 offsets and with a slight lip and a concave look you would have the 12 offset.

    And yaaaay we can be twins! Maybe we can get some twin gf too lmao O0
    Black and gold... and my plate will say GLDRNGR
    ​Diplomatic Immunity.

  8. #48

    Re: Pics and info about my evo

    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionXtacy
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire
    Offset is 35. I know the older TE came with slightly different offsets than today. Because volk makes the offsets for this size 12,22,35,40. Most concave looks without the lip for a 9.5 wide wheel are the 22 offsets and with a slight lip and a concave look you would have the 12 offset.

    And yaaaay we can be twins! Maybe we can get some twin gf too lmao O0
    Black and gold... and my plate will say GLDRNGR
    GOLDAR

  9. #49
    Evo Specialist EvolutionXtacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Arcadia, CA
    Posts
    4,201
    Cars
    NIZMO

    Re: Pics and info about my evo

    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire
    im actually trying to think of a custom plate for mine but cant think of anything FML
    WHTPWR
    ​Diplomatic Immunity.

  10. #50
    Evo Specialist EvolutionXtacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Arcadia, CA
    Posts
    4,201
    Cars
    NIZMO

    Re: Pics and info about my evo

    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionXtacy
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire
    im actually trying to think of a custom plate for mine but cant think of anything FML
    WHTPWR
    bwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!*

    GLDFNGR ?
    GLDMMBR
    ​Diplomatic Immunity.

  11. #51

    Re: Pics and info about my evo

    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionXtacy
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionXtacy
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire
    im actually trying to think of a custom plate for mine but cant think of anything FML
    ILKGOLD

    WHTPWR
    bwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!*

    GLDFNGR ?*
    GLDMMBR
    ILKGOLD
    If your running downhill in a canoe and your wings fall off how many pancakes can you fit in a dog house?

  12. #52

    Re: Pics and info about my evo

    Quote Originally Posted by EndlessOne
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionXtacy
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionXtacy
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire
    im actually trying to think of a custom plate for mine but cant think of anything FML
    ILKGOLD

    WHTPWR
    bwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!*

    GLDFNGR ?*
    GLDMMBR
    ILKGOLD
    GOLDICK

  13. #53
    Evo Specialist evoutionIX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    right where I fucking belong
    Posts
    4,582
    Cars
    Apex Silver IX GSR--->MR SE--->N/A (Nothing Anymore) but future E-BNR34 owner

    Re: Pics and info about my evo

    ^^^^haha!!! +1

    I am amazed of how beautiful this car is. I'm jealous mine isn't as clean as yours. someday :roll:

    and you're missing an exhaust haha

  14. #54
    Evo Specialist EvolutionXtacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Arcadia, CA
    Posts
    4,201
    Cars
    NIZMO

    Re: Pics and info about my evo

    Quote Originally Posted by luis!
    Quote Originally Posted by EndlessOne
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionXtacy
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionXtacy
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire
    im actually trying to think of a custom plate for mine but cant think of anything FML
    ILKGOLD

    WHTPWR
    bwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!*

    GLDFNGR ?*
    GLDMMBR
    ILKGOLD
    GOLDICK
    GOLDCAC
    ​Diplomatic Immunity.

  15. #55
    Evo Specialist EvolutionXtacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Arcadia, CA
    Posts
    4,201
    Cars
    NIZMO

    Re: Pics and info about my evo

    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire
    Bwahahahaha this is awesome!

    evolutionIX, Thanks I really appreciate it and no worries just takes some patience, time, money, and being anal lol. As for the exhaust, good eye on that, I am actually running a side exit(because race car) yes it is uber loud.


    GLDOMO
    Good Luck Domo? lol

    GLDPNIS
    ​Diplomatic Immunity.

  16. #56

    Re: Pics and info about my evo

    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionXtacy
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire
    Bwahahahaha this is awesome!

    evolutionIX, Thanks I really appreciate it and no worries just takes some patience, time, money, and being anal lol. As for the exhaust, good eye on that, I am actually running a side exit(because race car) yes it is uber loud.


    GLDOMO
    Good Luck Domo? lol

    GLDPNIS
    GOLDGOD

  17. #57

    Re: Pics and info about my evo

    pics of the side exhaust!
    Sig removed by mod<br />Too sexy for socal

  18. #58
    Not So Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    40
    Cars
    2002 BMW M3

    Re: Pics and info about my evo

    loooks real nice bro

  19. #59

    Re: Pics and info about my evo

    wow money

  20. #60
    Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,843

    Re: Pics and info about my evo

    Thanks. Hopefully I can get some time to get out to the track again. Being out of town, moving, then getting sick doesn't help and now the holidays are approaching. When does it end...

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •