We get a lot of PMs and emails from folks asking how and why our bushings make a huge difference vs stock, well, let me explain to you why they do!

OEM shifter bushings are, usually, made of rubber. Rubber, as we all know, is a rather flexible material. In the case of the OEM base bushings for your EvoX, it dampens the feel of the shift. For some, this makes for a more comfortable and less communicative shift, but for drivers seeking more vehicle feedback, OEM bushings couldn't be farther away from the product for you. This being said, our base bushings are here to the rescue. They remedy the stock "mushy" feel by creating a solid bond between the shifter assembly and the chassis of the car making for the ideal, extremely crisp, connection between shifter and driver.

Here's how these base bushings install (simple diagram)

To heighten the feel and driver feedback, our EvoX Full-Replacement Short Shifter is definitely a recommended product. If you combine base bushings, short shifter and shift knob, you've got the best possible shifting kit on the market, and that's backed by our lifetime guarantee. If you're interested, shoot me a PM and I'll be more than happy to quote you a price on any one of our products offered for your EvoX

Cheers,

Renato
Team TWM Performance