Thread: RRE CornFed/91 Results

RRE CornFed/91 Results

First off, I would like to thank all of RRE for working with me to get me in at odd hours due to my work schedule and I'd like to thank mike for working on my car all the way until 2 AM despite the sniffles he had. Extremely satisfied with the results and car pulls like no other! Mike tuned it with reliability in mind, not some crazy gains! Roughly 340/340 on 91 and 385/360 on corn juice!

Mods are AEM Intercooler, AEM intake, Fujitsubo Catback (70mm), Greddy downpipe (70mm), blitz test pipe (70mm), RRE Boost solenoid, synapse DV set on B-Port Pull mode.

Yellow is 91 and Green is E85!

Re: RRE CornFed/91 Results

Quote Originally Posted by skrappyyy
    First off, I would like to thank all of RRE for working with me to get me in at odd hours due to my work schedule and I'd like to thank mike for working on my car all the way until 2 AM despite the sniffles he had. Extremely satisfied with the results and car pulls like no other! Mike tuned it with reliability in mind, not some crazy gains! Roughly 340/340 on 91 and 385/360 on corn juice!

Mods are AEM Intercooler, AEM intake, Fujitsubo Catback (70mm), Greddy downpipe (70mm), blitz test pipe (70mm), RRE Boost solenoid, synapse DV set on B-Port Pull mode.

nice :)
    = for all your needs call Alfred@TTech -909-783-1200

congrats bro, RRE always taking care of us, any day any time its always a pleasure to go up there

Experienced
    Cars
    08 Apex silv X

First off, I would like to thank all of RRE for working with me to get me in at odd hours due to my work schedule and I'd like to thank mike for working on my car all the way until 2 AM despite the sniffles he had.
    WOW 2 am! now thats what i call service!
    Your biggest fan is also known as a hater...

Quote Originally Posted by Black Evo Beauty

nice :)
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Future
    First off, I would like to thank all of RRE for working with me to get me in at odd hours due to my work schedule and I'd like to thank mike for working on my car all the way until 2 AM despite the sniffles he had.
    WOW 2 am! now thats what i call service!
    Yeahh he pretty much worked on my car until he was satisfied with the results, he started working on it at like 9:30 :D

Sweeet another E-85 Evo around town. Where are you from? Im from Whittier and Mike/RRE guys did my X as well. Great work!
    Can't Even Get In!!!

Experienced
    Cars
    2011 Evo X GSR, 2015 Toyota Highlander, 2008 Kawasaki ZX6R, 2004 CBR600RR

congrats on your numbers, damn this makes me want to go e85 so bad! I wish they came out with dual maps for MY11 X's

KT Motoring
    91/e85 tune by Dr. Phil

^^^ same here, no dual maps,can't go e85
    2011 X Swift sport springs, Enkei pfo1 Black 18x9.5, RRE catback, AEM Intake, Mike RRE Tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BAD4DR
    Sweeet another E-85 Evo around town. Where are you from? Im from Whittier and Mike/RRE guys did my X as well. Great work!
    I'm located in San Gabriel! I'm not in Whittier too often. What numbers did you get???

Quote Originally Posted by boosties
    congrats on your numbers, damn this makes me want to go e85 so bad! I wish they came out with dual maps for MY11 X's
    You could always run a tactrix cable and keep a netbook in your car :D that's what I'm doing.

Cars
    '11 WW X GSR, '06 GG IX MR, '14 PB X GSR

BEAST.

Nice #'s.

"Kneel before my minions, as they kneel before me."
    Instagram: EvoSev

SoCalEvo.net Shop

OP has a 2011 EVO X. All you need is any laptop made in the last 10 years or so with a decent batttery and a $200 Tactrix cable.

Mike W

Post erasing Guru

Mike, I need the updated maps! Can you email them to me??