Thread: antelope valley 661 evos

antelope valley 661 evos

Lookin for people with evos in the av. Trying to get a nice group together we have couple evos already with my friends but the more the better

Cars
    2006 WW Evo IX MR
    Quote Originally Posted by jorey09 View Post
    Lookin for people with evos in the av. Trying to get a nice group together we have couple evos already with my friends but the more the better
    I know this thread is like almost 2 years old... But, did you have any luck with this? I have an Evo and live in the AV... I don't get on the forums that often... Feel free to contact me here.

Cars
    2003 Evo 8, 2014 Charger AWD (family car), 1997 Mustang Cobra SVT (DD), 1998 Mustang Cobra SVT Vortech Supercharger (Weekend Drag car)
    Necrobump and a 1/2 lol jk... GL getting ahold of him, his last activity was 8/13 lol
    get ahold of Rawger or Kirk I believe they stay out there.
    Wtb Evo 8/9 Oem Tb hood
    Wtb AUTHENTIC! TB Jdm rear bumper

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    Quote Originally Posted by edcypherEVO View Post
    I know this thread is like almost 2 years old... But, did you have any luck with this? I have an Evo and live in the AV... I don't get on the forums that often... Feel free to contact me here.
    Whats up eddy how you been bro. Good luck getting more people out here together. They are all cocky or stupid. Met some cool guys but never want to meet or do anything.

Cars
    evo8
    Quote Originally Posted by rawger View Post
    Whats up eddy how you been bro. Good luck getting more people out here together. They are all cocky or stupid. Met some cool guys but never want to meet or do anything.
    lol............................

Cars
    2006 WW Evo IX MR
    Raw-dawger, What up man! LoL Yeah, I hear ya... doesn't surprise me. Tons of douchebags all over this AV... People always wanting to race when they pull up to my Evo. I just be like...

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    Quote Originally Posted by edcypherEVO View Post
    Raw-dawger, What up man! LoL Yeah, I hear ya... doesn't surprise me. Tons of douchebags all over this AV... People always wanting to race when they pull up to my Evo. I just be like...
    Lol. I love too laugh in there face wile I blow by them. You ever get all the part installed ?

Cars
    2006 WW Evo IX MR
    Nah bro... just waiting patiently for the right time to do it. I'm saving up to get different parts over time, keep them stored until I'm ready to throw everything on at once, and get re-tuned. Just keeping up the maintenance on it for now... so my car don't breakdown.

Cars
    Evo X
    I only talk to 3 other guys with evos out here in lancaster....like rawger said alot of em are cocky pricks so i dont associate with them...

Instagram: Kirktrazo
    Follow me ill follow back

Cars
    2003 Evo 8 GSR and 2015 Subaru Forester 2008 Lancer
    We should have a AV meet soon.

I just recently met Kirk a couple weeks ago but haven't seen Joseph in awhile, you all should come out to one of our meets sometime if you get the chance. We have a group, Antelope Valley Auto Enthusiasts (<---click the link) that get-together often. I'm sure some of you have probably seen my posts in the regional section of the desert community, join us and meet some people. Everyone is welcoming.

Last edited by Poondoggs; 07-22-2015 at 06:25 PM.