Thread: HELP!/ BUZZING SOUND FROM THE REAR

HELP!/ BUZZING SOUND FROM THE REAR

hey guys,

im not sure if its my speakers, but when i turn on the power to my car there is a constant buzzing sound that comes from the what seems to be where the rear speakers are at? my radio, and everything still works but the sound is annoyingg! do any of you guys have the same problem?

Re: HELP!/ BUZZING SOUND FROM THE REAR

Sounds like you need a filter hooked up to your radio system. If the buzzing sound continues with your radio off, could be the buzzing of your fuel pump?

yea the buzzing sounds even when radio off..as long as my car is on..or the power is on it keeps making that noise..

sounds like fuel pump. the fuel pump is actually located under the left back seat. Do you have a walboro fuel pump or stock? Walboros are notorious for going out and making a very loud WINEING sound. Hence there nick name wineboros.

mine is stock..ill check it out!! thanks and good lookin out!

My car is stock and the fuel pump is still loud, especially on hot days or when running the car hard.

I'd say take out the bottom part of your back seat. if its a IX take off that rubber mat that covers the rear.. under the seat... and then turn on the car. if its louder then its your fuel pump.

GL
    Now that is how you drive.. from now on.. I want you to drive like that..... -Bad Boys I,II,III,ect...<br />