Thread: Muellerized Ohlins Road & Track Bonanza!

Muellerized Ohlins Road & Track Bonanza!

Please e-mail, call (714) 850-1670, or PM us for the best price as we are having specials on Ohlins suspension setup/installation.

Everyone keeps talking about investing in gold, so we here at Muellerized decided that maybe we should.

Ohlins Gold that is:

Also introducing Ohlins R&T for the Nissan Skyline GT-R (R35):

Orlando
    Operations Manager
    [email protected]
    Phone: (714) 850-1670
    Fax:Â* Â*(714) 850-1690
    Visit Muellerized.com
    Phone Hours: 10-6 PST
    Monday through Friday
    (Sat. by appointment)
    Orlando
    Operations Manager
    www.muellerized.com

Expert service and suspension work, including insurance repairs professional competition driver coaching and chassis development, our engines and chassis have won in SCCA/NASA/IMSA/FIA road racing, SCORE Off Road, SCCA ProRally Shock dyno service, MIG/TIG welding, tube bending/fabrication, race engine configuration
    30 years experience

Re: Muellerized Ohlins Road & Track Bonanza!

I had mine installed by John and his team and I could not be any happier with the results.

I have raced and driven very good handling cars over the years and I must say that I am truly impressed with the Evo X out of the dealership but with these Ohlins installed correctly by the very experienced crew at Muellerized you will be amazed!!

John, Orlando, and team thank you!

I look forward to seeing you all at the track.

Ernesto

I have been using Ohlins coilover more than 4 years. But, there is no issue at all. This is the best coilover I have ever used. I don't want to use any coilover other than Ohlins.

Cars
    IX RS

^ Yes. I had Muellerized install Ohlins on my RS about 1.5 years ago. Amazing handling improvement and wayyy smoother in normal driving.

Invest!

-Erik

What's the difference between the 8/9 vs 10 on these ohlins coilovers. What parts need to change in order to swap it around between these two Evo.

Quote Originally Posted by evolutong
    What's the difference between the 8/9 vs 10 on these ohlins coilovers. What parts need to change in order to swap it around between these two Evo.
    There is enough similar that it's not impossible, but you'd have to change enough parts that it'd likely be cost prohibitive. The rear lower mounts and the front upper mounts are very different, not to mention the differences in valving, the rear shock body length, etc...

We have both in stock to fulfill either need. If you'd like to see them in person feel free to give us a ring and stop by the shop so you can hold one in your hand. But beware, they almost sell themselves :D

Orlando
    Operations Manager
    [email protected]
    Visit Muellerized.com
    Monday through Friday
    (Sat. by appointment)
    Orlando
    Operations Manager
    www.muellerized.com

Expert service and suspension work, including insurance repairs professional competition driver coaching and chassis development, our engines and chassis have won in SCCA/NASA/IMSA/FIA road racing, SCORE Off Road, SCCA ProRally Shock dyno service, MIG/TIG welding, tube bending/fabrication, race engine configuration
    30 years experience

Do you have these for the 1g awd dsm? What would the pricing be for them? Thanks.
    2005 evo8 , rre dual tuned e85/91

Quote Originally Posted by ace75
    Do you have these for the 1g awd dsm? What would the pricing be for them? Thanks.
    Please contact us directly at (714) 850-1670 or [email protected] so that we can comment specifically on configuration and pricing for your situation. Thanks!

Orlando
    Operations Manager
    [email protected]
    Visit Muellerized.com
    Monday through Friday
    (Sat. by appointment)
    Orlando
    Operations Manager
    www.muellerized.com

30 years experience

Any loyalty discounts for existing Muellerized JIC customers ? :)

Quote Originally Posted by JayDub514
    Any loyalty discounts for existing Muellerized JIC customers ? :)
    please email [email protected] to have dialogue on that topic.

thanks.
    John Mueller www.muellerized.com
    30 years experience

Cars
    EvoX MR, Porsche GT3, C250, Imprezza, SkiDoo MXZ, Yeti SB66C,Tony Kart EVRR

I'm Muellerized with Ohlins!