I just wanted to thank John and his team for the time and work they put into setting up my suspension.Â* I drove the evo very hard last night when I got back into san diego and I have never felt a car handle like this before.Â* This is what an evo should drive like!Â* John and his team are great and I loved working with all of you guys.Â* You have most definitely earned my business over eveyone else and you will be hearing from me in the near future for tires and brakes. I have no complaints about the suspension.Â* The alignment is perfect for me, the ride is perfect for me, the entire package is perfect and couldn't ask for more.Â* I took my manager for a ride last night and I thought he was going to fire me for scaring him so bad haha.Â* I just wanted to thank you guys and you have made another customer very happy.Â* After Mike at road race works his magic I'll give you guys a ring for the tires and brakes.Â* Thank you again for taking out the old tein's and setting me up with my ohlin'sÂ* O0