Thread: Cheap track days

Cheap track days

I've been seeing some cheap track days with Extremespeed track events lately. There is one for Big Willow this weekend for $90 with a discount code (willow17) but it's probably too soon for most of us. Does anyone else want to try and get on the next track day? The next one will be on Feb. 16-17 at buttonwillow. I will try to get a discount code if anyone wants to go.

Re: Cheap track days

Yes please! what are the reqiurements to track your car?....sounds exciting.

There are already a bunch of us that go on the regular. Check out this thread! Come out and have a blast
    http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...topic=124309.0
    MUELLERIZED...Stage3<br />Undefeated SCCA SOLO in Gulfcoast and Delta regions<br />Mechanic at KTMotoring; <br />Justin Bordonaro; Driver of the Muellerized/KTMotoring TimeAttack Evo 8

Cars
    EVO X MR

Sounds fun, I really need to go. At least just once .

For the requirements, just go to the extremespeed track event or speedventures website. It's all basic stuff. I might try to go on the one for Feb. 16th, my tuner might be going too if he finishes his X on time.

Discount code for the Feb. 16 event at buttonwillow is bw18 for a $25 discount. Hope to see some of you there. Look for me in the super noob class.