Thread: RRE= Awesome!

Cars
    13 Evo MR, 13 Mustang GT

RRE= Awesome!

I just wanted to thank everybody at RRE for the awesome work they have done with my 2013 MR. Very professional and organized team and willingness to show/explain everything every step of the way. If you are one of the "Select few" to get into a 2013 MR or GSR from South Coast at the retarded deals going on now, I would recommend you take your Evo straight over to RRE for a custom tune. The Evo is so much more happier with a tune even with mild mods. Night and day difference in my opinion. O0

Work that was performed on my 2013 MR, Dual tranny cooler setup for help in eliminating the "Slow down" message at track days and a RRE Tune!
    I'm very happy with the results of the Dual Tranny cooler setup and custom tune. The car feels so much more responsive and pulls decently well for the minor upgrades.

Now on to the good stuff :D

Mods: RRE Custom Catback exhaust, RRE Test pipe, AEM Intake and 3 port. Final numbers are posted below... And thanks again to the whole RRE staff for professionalism and organization that is sometimes hard to experience with other shops out there. Enjoy! O0

Re: RRE= Awesome!

Awesome results! I cannot wait to tune mine. Which cat-back option did you choose?

Cars
    13 Evo MR, 13 Mustang GT

It's the dual with the magnaflow mufflers and I think one resonator. You'll love it when it's tuned! The quick shifts coupled with the hp and tq feels much more then the mere 315hp :)

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

Congrats on the new found power. RRE crew is always the best, can't go wrong with someone who has been in the industry for soooooo many years.
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Cars
    13 Evo MR, 13 Mustang GT

I couldn't agree more :)

Cars
    Too Many!

MPGs have improved also 😄

nice!
    Usual bolt-ons, Walbro 255, Stock turbo, Stock Injectors, 3-port+tune=308WHP/308WTQ on california's 91 octane by Tuning Technologies

Nice :)
    = for all your needs call Alfred@TTech -909-783-1200