Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013 MR tuned at RRE

Cars
    2008 GG MR (SSS) & 2008 WW GSR

Re: 2013 MR tuned at RRE

Nice looking CB. Â*Ernesto, how do you like the exhaust tone of that RRE single?
    Sponsored by Genome Tuning, 5150 Racing, and RJ Coatings.

It seems sharper on ssport manual..

Maybe it's just the added power though.

I like..

I will be at buttonwillow on April 6-7 to see if it will match my previous lap record with this car:

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/OrTxTRr5Z2E

I like the sound of the RRE stealth a lot, I think it's just right, no drone..

Good call for me:)

Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto R
    It seems sharper on ssport manual..

Maybe it's just the added power though.

I like..

I will be at buttonwillow on April 6-7 to see if it will match my previous lap record with this car:

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/OrTxTRr5Z2E
    How is it on mid range partial throttle? Get any pull back feeling once on boost creeping in and then shift without going on WOT?

Reason why I'm asking since there are not much evo 13 mr and I was tuned too. I'm trying to solve my issue if it's really related to tune. Thanks for you help

Im not seeing what you are describing, sorry to hear of your issues. Let us know when you figure it out.

Nice numbers

Quote Originally Posted by raygrant
    Nice numbers
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by GGEVO9 View Post
    cOOL now I can put a name to a face. My name is Jose i have the RR and was also there on Monday. I might pm as i have a couple questions on your coilovers.
    Sure thing, ask away..

Experienced
    Cars
    1995 Ford Probe GT, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6, 2013 GSR
    Sorry to use this thread as a guinea pig, but was testing something.

I did want to mention though, that on second glance I really do dig the dark blue color. I almost regret getting mine in Mercury Gray. Almost. Anyway that blue is really unique and awesome.
    Last edited by nechronius; 04-02-2013 at 09:55 PM.
    RRE Tuned (bolt ons, flex fuel), West End Alignment (KW v3 coils)

Nce numbers! I also got my 13 MR tuned at RRE and got identical numbers, with smiliar mods... I'm also itching to get more power out but looks like the next step is cams.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaJP View Post
    Nce numbers! I also got my 13 MR tuned at RRE and got identical numbers, with smiliar mods... I'm also itching to get more power out but looks like the next step is cams.

Yes, cams are sounding pretty good to me too..

When are you considering doing this?

I won't be for a while, just want to enjoy what I have now and do sometrack events with it like I did this last weekend at buttonwillow.

I had so much fun and the car just ran, no temp problems whatsoever..

Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto R View Post
    Yes, cams are sounding pretty good to me too..

When are you considering doing this?

I won't be for a while, just want to enjoy what I have now and do sometrack events with it like I did this last weekend at buttonwillow.

I had so much fun and the car just ran, no temp problems whatsoever..
    Not sure yet... I probably won't for awhile since I've got other plans, if you do let us know how it goes!

how much faster is it than stock ?

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport
    Cams are awesome.
    Cams become an issue when you decided to go as aggressive as you can. At that point, you know damn well what you get your self into.
    Cosworth , gsc, kelford to name a few have a mild profile.
    You def will obtain gains, but if you plan to complain about 100% idle, don't consider them at all.
    Speak to mike about pros and cons.
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

nice numbers

Cars
    EVO X WW MR 2011
    I have a 2011 MR that was tuned by COBB! Almost same numbers 305 WHP ans 333WTQ. What I'm experiencing is a slipping first gear. Is anyone else having the same problem? When in SSP mode the car is very sharp but unless I launch it, first gear always slipping.

SoCalEvo.net Shop

First gear would be the last gear to notice clutch slippage. Maybe you are experiencing something else.

Do yourself and Cobb a favor and let them take a look at it before running to a message board for advice. Tooners always appreciate the opportunity to fix up stuff and deal with stuff like this first. You trusted them enough to tune your car, trust them again to answer questions regarding the tune. This works better usually for everyone over the random answers you'll get from the peanut gallery. If you dont get an answer or don't get service from your tooner, _then_ hit up the people here that have more time to post because they are not doing the cool stuff first hand.

Mike W
    (posted sitting in a car on the dyno waiting for the 91 to pump out to go e-85)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike W View Post
    First gear would be the last gear to notice clutch slippage. Maybe you are experiencing something else.

Do yourself and Cobb a favor and let them take a look at it before running to a message board for advice. Tooners always appreciate the opportunity to fix up stuff and deal with stuff like this first. You trusted them enough to tune your car, trust them again to answer questions regarding the tune. This works better usually for everyone over the random answers you'll get from the peanut gallery. If you dont get an answer or don't get service from your tooner, _then_ hit up the people here that have more time to post because they are not doing the cool stuff first hand.

Mike W

Having your cake and eating it too...

Cars
    EVO X WW MR 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike W View Post

Mike W
    Thank you. I will do just that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast