So I've been a customer of West End Alignment for over half a year now and I just had to write a review on Darrin and Chris' awesome business they have going.

First off, they're about half a mile from my job so when I need alignment/suspension stuff done, so they are incredibly easy to access. Two, they will actually DRIVE ME BACK TO WORK AND DROP ME OFF, then take my car and start working on it. They have fit me into their schedule, sometimes even next day, despite their 2+ week wait time for appointments!

Darrin has spent a lot of time talking with me about suspension, and he NEVER says things in a 'high and mighty' way, nor is he ever condescending. His opinion is his own and he never offers it unless pressed. He is an incredibly cool, overly reasonable person to not only do business with, but converse and learn from. I count him not as a resource, but as a friend. His son, Chris, is equally as cool and ALWAYS takes the time to talk to me and help me out.

What's great is that they will also help you out deciding what kind of alignment you need without forcing ideas on you. If you know what specs you want (like I always do: zero toe all around, medium camber so it remains streetable), great. If you don't, they know what will suit your style of driving.

To me, customer service is #1 and West End is at the top of their game for not only expert alignment, but treating YOU right. Let's be honest, most places that offer 'alignment' just have a barely-trained monkey that turns wrenches and waits for the screen to show green or red without understanding what the specs really mean and what's best for you. West End does everything old school, including never taking their customers for granted.

I can't recommend them enough. Their reputation can't even begin to tell you how awesome an experience it is to deal with them. Go there and get it done right. :)