Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi all, classic car guy, looking for a 2013 MSR. Glendale Mitsubishi screwed me....

Congratulations on the purchase... it looks like things moved fairly quickly for you! Good to hear that you got taken care of. Both of my Evos were purchased through SCM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Daman View Post
    That mini is awesome. If I had the cash I would have bought that I thought the VTEC swaps were cool till now

Welcome to the Evo family. Mines white too like 85% of the evos in socal. Haha
    VTEC swaps are a nightmare as far as handling, they weigh too much and change the handling dynamics of the mini that make them famous. The r1 swaps (theres a few subframes out there) actually drop weight from the front end.

Mine had a tend to oversteer a bit which was a riot with FWD. That car was going to kill me (both in maintenance and speed!) so it had to go though. The few times I took it up in Malibu canyons it was insanely fun.

I don't get out much so I don't see as many evos up here in Silver Lake as I did down in OC when I bought my car. I saw an evo on EVERY corner and the entire service room said "NOOOOoo not another white evo!" haha.

Cars
    13' WW evo X
    Nice. I to got me a WW X from Sam and it had 7 miles. It's fun to drive. Congrats!

BabyEvo69
    EFF Glendale Mitsubishi. One of the worst dealers ever. :\

But glad you got Sam to Smash you into a new X with legit pricing and no hidden gimmicks. :)
    Have fun, be safe and enjoy the new saloon!

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    wow that didn't take long. congrats on the new Evo!

Sportback Evolution MR

woooooooooo +1 for sam, picked up my AS IX from him friday night

good to know. one day when i have the funds that's going to me my project.

i'm in oc. i just sold something to another x owner today. they got a white one. even on your thread another guy picked up WW.

Quote Originally Posted by daign View Post
    VTEC swaps are a nightmare as far as handling, they weigh too much and change the handling dynamics of the mini that make them famous. The r1 swaps (theres a few subframes out there) actually drop weight from the front end.

Mine had a tend to oversteer a bit which was a riot with FWD. That car was going to kill me (both in maintenance and speed!) so it had to go though. The few times I took it up in Malibu canyons it was insanely fun.

I don't get out much so I don't see as many evos up here in Silver Lake as I did down in OC when I bought my car. I saw an evo on EVERY corner and the entire service room said "NOOOOoo not another white evo!" haha.

Cars
    Genesis (SOLD), Evo MR 13', BMW X3
    that mini is on point!

Genesis (Sold)
    Current EVO X MR 13'

Cars
    Skyline GT-R, E39 m5(Daily)
    Quote Originally Posted by daign View Post
    Thanks! What goes on at KTmotoring. Usually me and a few friends bring out some toys for the Canyons.
    its just a bunch of evo guys that come out on Tuesday nights to the shop and hang out talk about the next track day or what not

Quote Originally Posted by EvoIX007 View Post
    I need more Dima

-Dima

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Daman View Post
    good to know. one day when i have the funds that's going to me my project.

i'm in oc. i just sold something to another x owner today. they got a white one. even on your thread another guy picked up WW.
    dont put 30-40k into a 15k car. Buy one done at 20-25k and be happy.

nice pick up. haha another white one but it looks sick. other thank that, i cant keep my eyes of the stretching chick on the sigs haha!
    Usual bolt-ons, Walbro 255, Stock turbo, Stock Injectors, 3-port+tune=308WHP/308WTQ on california's 91 octane by Tuning Technologies

Cars
    Skyline GT-R, E39 m5(Daily)
    Quote Originally Posted by misterevo8 View Post
    nice pick up. haha another white one but it looks sick. other thank that, i cant keep my eyes of the stretching chick on the sigs haha!
    i couldn't either that's why she follows me everywhere i post hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by EvoIX007 View Post
    I need more Dima

-Dima

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12