Thread: I have a bunch of PM's in my Inbox I never sent or received.

I have a bunch of PM's in my Inbox I never sent or received.

Just reset my password. I was looking around and I have a lot of PMs in my inbox that I never received and PM's in my sent box that I never sent.

When I check on the PM's it's as if the PM's were sent to username "relazn" and sent by the same name. I am fairly certain shibby is my user name.

I couldnt remember the password to my old email address to get the log in info to reset my password, so I emailed Admin and gave them my username "shibby" as well as the registered email address and asked them to switch it to my current email address. So by that, I'm fairly certain that this is my account.

I kept asking myself...is this really my account?!? lol

Did some back tracking, this is definitely my account. I made this post a while ago http://www.socalevo.net/threads/2132...=1#post3658527

D'oh, just saw the thread below. Please delete or merge this with the other one thanks.

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo
    shibby,

Thanks for letting us know. We are aware of the issue.
    http://www.twitter.com/RobLescaille

"The only thing you have to remember about an evo though, is that to get the best out of it, you need to go beyond the line where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn in to this hairpin bend at 100 miles per hour? Why not. What's gonna happen? Nothing!" - Top Gear