Thread: Replenishing Power Steering Fluid

Cars
    03 TB VIII

Replenishing Power Steering Fluid

Ok, so this is probably a DUMB question but can the Evo (VIII) take any kind? Or does it have to be OEM, bought from the dealer and/or licensed distributor? Just curious because mine is extremely low (not sure how) and I was going to just run to Autozone and buy their brand but thought I would check with you guys first ...

Sorry for wasting anyone's time, but THANKS!!
    But because of his great love 4 us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive w/ Christ even when we were dead in sin—it is by grace u have been saved. And God raised us up w/ Christ and seated us w/ him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. - Ephesians 2:4-7 (NIV)

Any of them that are compatible will be fine. Don't waste your money buying it from the dealer. It's most likely the same thing in a differently labeled container.

Cars
    03 TB VIII
    Ok, thanks for letting me know, greatly appreciated!
    But because of his great love 4 us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive w/ Christ even when we were dead in sin—it is by grace u have been saved. And God raised us up w/ Christ and seated us w/ him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. - Ephesians 2:4-7 (NIV)