Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yesterday I got a tune from Tuning Technologies and.....

Yesterday I got a tune from Tuning Technologies and.....

It went PHENOMENAL!! The staff was very friendly and it honestly didn't feel like I was there almost all day waiting to get my car finished. Came in pretty much stock with around 230 whp with an hks downpipe and Alfred and Jen helped me get ahold of a
    -3-port solenoid
    -walbro 255
    -megan test pipe
    -1000cc injectors
    -aem intake
    -91/e85 tune
    and was able to make 300 whp on 91 and 376 whp on e85!
    Alfred didnt let it go until everything was flawless and i drove my car away smoother than stock! Will definitely be coming back, everything was explained in detail and Alfred did a wonderful job of not making me feel like an idiot when I was asking him questions hahah. The effort put in both the tune and making me feel at home at the shop was extremely evident. If youre looking for an honest business that know how to do things right, i highly recommend tuning technologies.

http://youtu.be/8zUhhT2CILQ
    Last edited by Boost_Junkie; 05-01-2013 at 08:43 PM.

Cars
    GG EVO IX MR
    Congratulations on the purchases and tune. I know how good E85 feels...and I have the gas mileage to prove it. LOL

I'm a big fan of your color as well!
    Driver Mods: Team O'Neil Rally School x3, Bondurant Driving School, European Rally School, ITI Driving School. *All 6 Days*
    Car Mods:AMS FMIC/UICP/LICP/TBE/Small Battery/SS Clutch Line, 3 Port Boost, Swift Sport Springs, AEM Intake, Invidea o2 Housing, Synapse DV, ACT HDSS Clutch, Walbro 255, PTE 1200cc Injectors , Clutch Pill Delete, Progress 27mm RSB, Ichiba V2 15mm, BINARY Lowering Brackets, JDM Rear Diff Mod
    E85 393/360 Tuning Technologies

Sweet #s..those black housing headlights? Trade me lol jk...want mine to b done in black but not sure on doing myself n screwing up lol

Cars
    04 tarmac black ssl
    I'm surprised with not that many mods it got you at 300whp goes to show how a tune can improve everything(and of course how well evo's respond to mod's)! Cant wait to get all my parts on then have TT tune me! Congrats on the tune!

Cars
    Ebo IX
    Awesome numbers for little mods congrats man!

Cars
    EVO X MR
    wow nice job man .

hey i seen your car there lmao ,

[QUOTE=Boost_Junkie;3847625]It went PHENOMENAL!! The staff was very friendly and it honestly didn't feel like I was there almost all day waiting to get my car finished. Came in pretty much stock with around 230 whp with an hks downpipe and Alfred and Jen helped me get ahold of a
    -3-port solenoid
    -walbro 255i
    -megan test pipe
    -1000cc injectors
    -aem intake
    -91/e85 tune
    and was able to make 300 whp on 91 and 376 whp on e85!
    Alfred didnt let it go until everything was flawless and i drove my car away smoother than stock! Will definitely be coming back, everything was explained in detail and Alfred did a wonderful job of not making me feel like an idiot when I was asking him questions hahah. The effort put in both the tune and making me feel at home at the shop was extremely evident. If youre looking for an honest business that know how to do things right, i highly recommend tuning technologies.

[/QUOTE i]
    Great number's.... will be going back for the 3rd time really soon :)
    = for all your needs call Alfred@TTech -909-783-1200

nice numbers. wow, e85 makes a huge difference ey? which turbo is this one?
    Usual bolt-ons, Walbro 255, Stock turbo, Stock Injectors, 3-port+tune=308WHP/308WTQ on california's 91 octane by Tuning Technologies

Aha naw man these are stock headlights, i just had a light tint in the front and i have the same color tint in the back x)

Quote Originally Posted by misterevo8 View Post
    nice numbers. wow, e85 makes a huge difference ey? which turbo is this one?
    ohh yeah man, i havnt gone back to 91 since xDD
    this is with the stock 03' evo 8 turbo, the turbo was untouched man

Quote Originally Posted by Boost_Junkie View Post
    ohh yeah man, i havnt gone back to 91 since xDD
    this is with the stock 03' evo 8 turbo, the turbo was untouched man
    wow! i need to get on that e85! i have similar numbers on 91. looks like stock cams too? i bet the turbo is maxxed out! i am definately getting on e85 too!
    Usual bolt-ons, Walbro 255, Stock turbo, Stock Injectors, 3-port+tune=308WHP/308WTQ on california's 91 octane by Tuning Technologies

alfred is badass! some people cant make that power on a 9 turbo with the minimal mods.

Quote Originally Posted by misterevo8 View Post
    wow! i need to get on that e85! i have similar numbers on 91. looks like stock cams too? i bet the turbo is maxxed out! i am definately getting on e85 too!
    yeah man, stock cams as well, Alfred said that when Im ready for stage 2 i would need 02 housing and cams and it would add atleast 50 whp on top! and if you have the chance to go e85 go for it man, its definitely worth it!

Experienced
    Cars
    2005 Evo 8
    nice numbers man!! i want your lip :))

Do u mind me asking me how much u spent for all of that. And did u do ur cams

Quote Originally Posted by Boost_Junkie View Post
    yeah man, stock cams as well, Alfred said that when Im ready for stage 2 i would need 02 housing and cams and it would add atleast 50 whp on top! and if you have the chance to go e85 go for it man, its definitely worth it!
    nice, 50 on top of what you already have on the little 9.8 turbo. i am definately going e85 next round here when i get my cams and 02 housing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

^^ thats my 91 octane map by alfred. Stocker 03 evo 8 turbo.

Quote Originally Posted by gencos21 View Post
    Do u mind me asking me how much u spent for all of that. And did u do ur cams
    No prob man, everything came out to 1400, with parts, labor and tune.

Cars
    Tacoma, Corolla, Evo
    Awsome Numbers!! I want your Front Lip...!!
    HKS7460r 472/412TQ
    FPRED BB 512/434TQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast