Thread: Tunning Technologies

Tunning Technologies

So im gonna start of with about a year ago i purchased my first 2003 mitsubishi evo, so i started doing research on tunning my car and quickly was looking for a shop to go to get it tuned, my friend recommended TT and sure enuff i called and i spoke to jen for the first time and right away i loved the costumer service and also spoke to alfred and was very friendly and sure enuff he scheduled a day to get it tuned got me in right away, we talked spoke about the car he wanted to know everything in detail before the tune i told him everything and we got started my first tune on 91 and came out amazing 384hp and 327trq, obviously my car isnt stock but anyways we waited there for about 3-4 hours and felt like i was almost at home due to there was a lounge with a Mitusishi tv and xbox with LIVE on it lol, anyways i felt comfortable and they treated me really welll, i also went back for another tune on e85 and got amazing numbers as well, so its been close to a year now and been taking my car there ever since and dont regret it, anyways if you are looking for a tune go to Tunning teK! Honest work for a good buck all the staff there are really friendly and they will take care of you, also i recently just got my act clutch done by alfred and did an amzing job thanks for taking care of my baby just as if it was one of your own cars, haha, Thanks alot aflfred and jen(and staff) you guys are the sh** will be returning soon as soon as i get cash haha,

Cars
    GG EVO IX MR
    Great folks at TT. Congratulations!
    Driver Mods: Team O'Neil Rally School x3, Bondurant Driving School, European Rally School, ITI Driving School. *All 6 Days*
    Car Mods:AMS FMIC/UICP/LICP/TBE/Small Battery/SS Clutch Line, 3 Port Boost, Swift Sport Springs, AEM Intake, Invidea o2 Housing, Synapse DV, ACT HDSS Clutch, Walbro 255, PTE 1200cc Injectors , Clutch Pill Delete, Progress 27mm RSB, Ichiba V2 15mm, BINARY Lowering Brackets, JDM Rear Diff Mod
    E85 393/360 Tuning Technologies