Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: aux on non sss evo x

There should also be a usb input inside of your glovebox...
    I wish my grass was emo, so it would cut itself...

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    2012 MG Evo X GSR
    i have a 2012 base. No rca's and no usb but the bluetooth seems to work! I don't like it though because I have to use my phone to stream music rather than my ipod. Or if other are riding along and want to play their music.

Cars
    2013 Evo X

need to install aux port

Quote Originally Posted by reggieting View Post
    This is on my 2010 gsr base non navi. If 2013 has fuse you should be able to stream music via Bluetooth. So you should not need any wiring or anything. Have you trie pairing your phone to your car?

I just came accross this issue in my 2013 Evo. I have the little AUX box but no ports its just empty. my bluetooth has a 2 second delay on it so I need to figure out how to install an aux port in there. Does anyone know where I can get one or how to do it?

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    don't know if there is anything you can do anything about the Bluetooth delay. on my previous phone it had the delay when pairing, on my new phone its not there. both Samsung phones.

as far as adding aux inputs, you probably need to see a car audio shop since on later model Evos, there is already a USB port where you can plug a device and listen to music that way.

Sportback Evolution MR

Cars
    Evo X GSR
    you could buy a aux cable from the dealer (part#mz360136ex)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12