Thread: So after a long 1 day of waiting for my tuning appointment, it's finally done!!!

Cars
    2013 EVO X & 2005 Audi a4

So after a long 1 day of waiting for my tuning appointment, it's finally done!!!

Thanks Alfred, Jen and the whole TT Fam! Had a greatexperience. Most importantly the car is finally tuned and running right! InAlfred’s words “It’s going to rip!” And yes indeed it does! Thanks Jen for the TTshirt and lanyard. I was not expecting the paparazzi being there also, but itwas nice, although the sun wouldn’t let me keep my eyes open lol
    Thanksagain guys!!!
    2014 RR Evo X Mods: Injen Intake & UICP, RR 3Port, AMS DP, 3" Fake Cat TP, 3" Tsudo Single Exit Exhaust, AEM Fuel Pump, FIC 1100's Injectors. Dual Map Tuned.

91 Pump: ?whp & ?tq
    E85: ?whp & ?tq

Boostnlow thank you for giving me the opportunity to tune your 2013 Evo X. Your car made great power for the basic mods it had and how terribly hot it was.

It was a pleasure to meet you and the kids, hope you're enjoying the new found power.

Feel free to give us a call if you need anything at all.

Alfred

what were your numbers bro?
    Usual bolt-ons, Walbro 255, Stock turbo, Stock Injectors, 3-port+tune=308WHP/308WTQ on california's 91 octane by Tuning Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by misterevo8 View Post
    what were your numbers bro?
    ^^^^^^^^^+1111111111
    = for all your needs call Alfred@TTech -909-783-1200