Thread: canyon cruise & meat

canyon cruise & meat

Cars and Canyons.jpg
    Oct 5th 2013, meet @11am-12pm & leaving @12:30pm from saltcreek recreational center (2710 otaylakes lakes rd chula vista Ca.) to campo rd. We will be taking group shots and lots of go pros for a good videos. Any cars are welcomed and the more cameras we bring the better!

more info on carmeats on instagram
    Last edited by SDevoxMR; 09-26-2013 at 01:17 PM.
    //AEM Cold Air Intake// //Greddy Ti-C Catback Exhaust// //RoadRaceEngineering Tune// //Your mom in my trunk for downforce//

great turn out!!!! the next one will be on Nov 2nd. we are doing a canyon run to barona dragstrip and whoever wishes to race is more then welcome to do so since we are all going to stay there and have a meet and watch some racing and cruise back down! so far we have 10 people racing come join us! hastag #carsandcanyons on instagam to see pics if our last run!!
    //AEM Cold Air Intake// //Greddy Ti-C Catback Exhaust// //RoadRaceEngineering Tune// //Your mom in my trunk for downforce//

IMG_20131014_214929.jpg
    nov 2nd 2013, canyon run to barona dragstrip!!
    Canyons and drags in 1 day. It doesnt get better then that
    hope to see you guys there.