Thread: Cars&Canyons Meet! Nov. 2nd 2013

Cars&Canyons Meet! Nov. 2nd 2013

896ab8a63a6f11e3b42122000a9d0ed9_8.jpgLast turn out was great (30+cars)!!!! The next one will be on Nov 2nd 2013. We are meeting at 9:30am & leaving at 10:30am from 2931 camino del rio n. San diego CA. We are doing a canyon run/cruise to barona dragstrip from D&B mission valley and whoever wishes to race is more then welcome to do so since we are all going to stay there and have a meet and watch some racing and cruise back down! come join us! hastag #carsandcanyons on instagam to see pics if our last run and follow carsandcanyons for future events!!
    //AEM Cold Air Intake// //Greddy Ti-C Catback Exhaust// //RoadRaceEngineering Tune// //Your mom in my trunk for downforce//

This meet is getting bigger and bigger every day! any cars or bikes welcomed, don't be the guy that looks at the videos and pictures the day after and says " fuck! i should of just went!" lol see ya guys there!
    //AEM Cold Air Intake// //Greddy Ti-C Catback Exhaust// //RoadRaceEngineering Tune// //Your mom in my trunk for downforce//

can't make this one, have things to do with the family.

another sick turn out! we had 37 cars total! check out the link and scroll down for more pictures of what you guys missed out on: http://statigr.am/carsandcanyons