Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CarsandCanyons (Dec. 8th)

CarsandCanyons (Dec. 8th)

Screen shot 2013-11-22 at 10.51.56 AM.pngDec. 8th @9am - leaving @12pm from 6912 MiraMar Rd. San Diego CA
    40+ cars attend this event so be ready to have a good time.
    Any Cars/Bikes Welcomed
    Last edited by SDevoxMR; 11-22-2013 at 12:12 PM.
    //AEM Cold Air Intake// //Greddy Ti-C Catback Exhaust// //RoadRaceEngineering Tune// //Your mom in my trunk for downforce//

That is a Friday hmmm..I might be able to do it. Got 365+hp at the tires off the dyno last time, be good to test her out.

Quote Originally Posted by revumbra View Post
    That is a Friday hmmm..I might be able to do it. Got 365+hp at the tires off the dyno last time, be good to test her out.
    it's a sunday! and this is a perfect event to test your baby out!
    //AEM Cold Air Intake// //Greddy Ti-C Catback Exhaust// //RoadRaceEngineering Tune// //Your mom in my trunk for downforce//

That is what I get for looking at the November tab.

Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    damn my flight doesnt get in till the evening time. Any other events?

what up everyone! I'm new here. I like to join in. What is this meet about?

Cars
    2011 Camry SE, 06 Evo SE, 07 R1
    What is the destination/route?

Quote Originally Posted by evoempire View Post
    damn my flight doesnt get in till the evening time. Any other events?
    yea we have monthly events so i'll keep everyone posted. if you have instagram follow @carsandcanyons

Quote Originally Posted by chuckevo8 View Post
    what up everyone! I'm new here. I like to join in. What is this meet about?
    we pretty much meet up through out san diego county and have a meets then caravan to different canyons. so far every event has had over 35+ cars and continues to grow each month. any cars or bikes are welcomed so tell your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by JRIDE9 View Post
    What is the destination/route?
    we are doing highway 79 to julian

Cool will sure tell my friends about this meet. The meet is in Mira mesa right and how far is this Julian place? Never been there just curious. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SDevoxMR View Post
    yea we have monthly events so i'll keep everyone posted. if you have instagram follow @carsandcanyons
    Don't have instagram but just keep us posted here. Any pics from the previous canyon run?

Cool will sure tell my friends about this meet. The meet is in Mira mesa right and how far is this Julian place? Never been there just curious. Thanks

Julian is a decent distance but not too far. Id say around 30miles from mira mesa. But when you are driving in the twisties with a bunch of people it won't seem that long.

Cars
    we are doing highway 79 to julian
    Count me in. that a great rout i did that ride before with SDCE (San Diego Car Enthusiasts)
    All Black Everything Evo 9 SE
    Tuned by Mike @ RRE
    DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

sounds good bro! & yes we will be having a meet in mira mesa from 9am-12pm and leaving @exactly 12:10 to julian. it will be 15-20 minute freeway drive and 30-40 minute canyon run up highway 79 to julian. it all depends on how the traffic flows but thats my best guess!

Count me in. that a great rout i did that ride before with SDCE (San Diego Car Enthusiasts)
    most def! & yea man ive heard nothing but good things about that route, i've also seen a few videos from awdjunkies running it in december 05. is awdjunkies still around???

9am to 12pm..holy 3 hours of talking!

Cars
    most def! & yea man ive heard nothing but good things about that route, i've also seen a few videos from awdjunkies running it in december 05. is awdjunkies still around???
    Not sure. If so i haven't seen them. Anytime i go on a run it with SDCE
    All Black Everything Evo 9 SE
    Tuned by Mike @ RRE
    DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

Not sure. If so i haven't seen them. Anytime i go on a run it with SDCE
    oh i see. well let your friends from SDCE know that they are more then welcomed to join us as well!

Quote Originally Posted by evoempire View Post
    Don't have instagram but just keep us posted here. Any pics from the previous canyon run?
    just posted some up for you guys!
    Last edited by SDevoxMR; 11-27-2013 at 09:51 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast