Thread: Members Ride Forum?

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Wicked White / 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage to Evo V Conversion

Members Ride Forum?

I've been on these forums for a long time it seems like now lol and last year I bought a Mitsubishi Mirage that I am converting over to a Evolution V. on the Mirage fourms that I am a member of now they have a Members ride section where you go and post a topic basically saying "So and So's 5g Sedan build" and they post up stuff with there car and update the thread while progressing through their build. I don't know if you have to member of the site but http://www.mirageforums.net/viewforum.php?f=14 is the link to the Members Rides section. Don't know if it would take up to much space on servers or what not but figured I would throw it out their as maybe an idea for members to show off their builds and what they have done and what they want to do to their Evo's. Just an Idea
    SHAKE AND BAKE

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    did you ever finish your Evo V conversion?

Sportback Evolution MR

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Wicked White / 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage to Evo V Conversion
    Sorry for the late response Macky. No I haven't. I got engaged in July and the wedding is tying up a lot of my funds lol and I don't get married until October of 2014. I got most of the body paneling and on. I got the Rear Tail Lights, Reflectors, Wing, Trunk lid, Rear Bumper, Rear Flare Arches for the quarter panel the rear door flares, the side skirts, the front fenders and the power folding mirrors......All that's left for the outside is the decal/emblems for the rear doors and the evolution v emblem for the rear and the front bumper/fog lights, headlights, turnsignal lights, and the hood and then the outside of the car (Minus the 5 lug conversion and RPF1's I want to put on it) will be done.
    SHAKE AND BAKE

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    SHAKE AND BAKE

Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    nice suggestion. I pretty much do this in the show and shine section lol

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    If we can come up with a format to follow, I don't see why we cant have a member's ride showcasing one Evo per month. Any suggestions?

Sportback Evolution MR