Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thinking of starting a New offical 626 meet, there hasn't been a real one in ages

Thinking of starting a New offical 626 meet, there hasn't been a real one in ages

I'd say its been about 2-3 years since like a real 626 evo meet has happened. I mean there are meets in other area codes but thinking about bringing one back. Just gauging if there is any interest, i have the perfect place in mind because there is plenty of space and There have been a few meets already held there and no police issues as long as people are respectful. Lets get some comradery going in the 626

Cars
    NOW: WW EVO X GSR OLD: WW Evolution X MR / Bug Eye WRX *RIP :(*
    I'm in, haven't been to an evo meet in a while, the last meet I know that is based in 626 is by Club626. I know of a few people that would join in as well
    Where were you thinking?
    UC Riverside
    Instagram: @parkersin
    All Aspects Apparel |BC Racing NA

i don't have an evo anymore but I'm down

BANNED
    Cars
    06 evo 9
    I think it would be a great idea, bring alot of people out. 626 has been pretty bone dry for the most part for meets

I believe i will have the meet here 9216 Flair Dr, El Monte, CA 91731, Last week we held a s2k meet here and it went without a hitch. The parking lot is spacious and since its el monte the police are always chill as long as people aren't doing the dumb stuff. This little strip mall has jack in the box, del taco,starbucks and a boba bear for drinks. Will see if there is more interest and I will try to make this like a bi weekly meet.

Cars
    Dodrio
    Hmm, maybe I might roll out. But not in EVO.

Waka waka - I'm a slowpoke
    Doc Mosh #1 fan boy

Me 2 not in my evolution
    = for all your needs call Alfred@TTech -909-783-1200

Well i kinda wanted to keep it to the car brand, Since the point was to get evo's to come out. I will be making a open make meet sometime later

Ill be down to go with my evo. :)

Arcadia Meet Coordinator
    Cars
    2014 Evo X MR WW, 1995 Toyota Tercel
    is this going on tomorrow? what time?

Haven't set a date for this meet, i am just judging if there is interest because this area code has been dead quite sometime.

Im off the whole week and I'm bored....... still waiting.

not gonna make the meet till i can confirm more people are going punisher

Arcadia Meet Coordinator
    Cars
    Just goto the 626 one on Garfield and main. It's every Friday and big and cops are chill. Plus there are bars and restaurants all over.

Cars
    Dodrio
    Quote Originally Posted by butters149 View Post
    Just goto the 626 one on Garfield and main. It's every Friday and big and cops are chill. Plus there are bars and restaurants all over.
    Went to that last friday, kinda displaced with groupies lol.

Waka waka - I'm a slowpoke
    Doc Mosh #1 fan boy

Quote Originally Posted by butters149 View Post
    I been going there for years, My friend jackson yang hosts that meet. The problem is there are still a boat load of asshats so i prefer to do it on another day. Right behind that parking lot is a Retired home, and i'd say in a month something always bad happens so i am gonna pass on making it there.

Quote Originally Posted by kambodianboi View Post
    Went to that last friday, kinda displaced with groupies lol.
    Yeah also nobody talks to each other really, everyone just has like 3-4 cars scattered around the parking lot. Its a meet but more like mini meets for each group.

I'd be down for this meet it's been awhile
    <br />KT Motoring Tuned! <br />10149 Canoga Ave <br />Chatsworth, CA 91311 <br />(747) 224-0237<br />ask for Phil tha tuner!

Arcadia Meet Coordinator
    Cars
    Eh I'll be there, I was one of the originals that started it with Jackson. I just goto chill.

I'll check it out too...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast