Thread: My review of tuning tech

My review of tuning tech

I'd like to start off with saying Jenn(hopefully I spelled it right.) is the nicest lady ever, she was really nice over the phone when I called last Saturday.
    Anyways history about my car bought it abused not well maintained and tuned by Alfred of TT. I knocked out a hard 60k service with another great vendor taking care of a bunch of issues the previous owner left me with. After taking care of that I really was curious about the history of the car and wanted the current tune to be checked out just to make sure it was good since I kept getting a CEL for the IAC. We'll today I came in and was greeted like I was a family friend or usual customer. So that made feel really comfortable, took my little one to their little lounge and left him in their waiting lounge. Alfred came out and introduced himself to me and went over the status of the current tune with me as we'll with previous history of the car. I was pleased to know my project 8 is running strong and was happy to know the previous history of the car. Alfred charged me zero dollars for an hour of his time. I really like the professionalism and people skills that TT possesses. If someone's looking for non asshole like place go to TT it's new friendly family friendly and people friendly. Thanks TT for your guys help today.

Experienced
    Cars
    8/MRS
    Definitely small town feel in that shop.