Thread: Evo X CMC Recall reimbursement denied

Exclamation Evo X CMC Recall reimbursement denied

This is a cross forum post from EvoM, sorry if that is not allowed.

I called MMNA to inquire about any type of reimbursement on aftermarket CMC installs that took place before the recall was issued on my Evo. The repair was around $800 at the time (parts and labor) and was completed 07/2012. After providing this information to MMNA, I was advised that since the time frame to provide any reimbursement on previous made repairs for the recall is only a year I am unable to get anything. The repair needed to take place after 09/2012.

I requested for a supervisor and pleaded my case but was denied due to the standard of the recall, they are only legally required to provide reimbursement within the year. The effective date of the recall is for Lancers from 12/2007 to 03/2013 but reimbursement is a different story. Anyone have any ideas if there is anything else I can do? Sorry if this has been posted already.

Cars
    WW 2013 Evo X GSR
    Anther reason why I hate Mitsubishi so damn much... Unfortunately they really aren't gonna care until they get a letter from a lawyer. Even then they don't care

Cars
    RS Evolution IX Rally Red
    Well that sucks.. I'm sure other Evo X owners believing it was clutch problems went out of their way to getting this issue fixed ?

Ultimately being that it was a manufacturer defect