Thread: fq 400 Evo x body kit

fq 400 Evo x body kit

Anyone know Where I can go to order/buy one? Looking for carbon fiber Hood, front and rear bumper along with side skirts

Cars
    2008 Evo X MR
    idk about finding an authentic fq kit... i've heard that you have to be an fq owner in EU and order the kit through the dealership. the Test and Service body kit is almost identical to the fq 400 kit though
    AMS TMP Cams, GSC Beehive springs, Depo Racing 3.5" Intercooler, GrimmSpeed 3-port BCS, Turboxs CBE & HFC, K&N Typhoon Intake, Jack's Built Transmission, SSP 500hp Clutchpack, Swift Spec-R Springs,Whiteline Front and Rear Sway Bars and End Links, Brembo Slotted Rotors, EBC Redstuff Pads, OEM Fog Light Delete, RA Mudflaps, 20% tint, VBG1
    Moore Automotive tuned 350/350

first off, the fq400's hood isn't carbon. second, i know where you can get exact replicas. it's the same ones that the user by the name "archiebabes" or something like that on evom was selling. he claims they're the genuine stuff, but they're not. probably why he took the money he got from selling those replicas and ran before anyone found out about them. for what it's worth, they fit well, so it's not a complete loss.

That kit is terrible imo
    Last edited by _ejay; 05-15-2014 at 02:18 PM.
    _ejay

Cars
    '11 WW X GSR, '06 GG IX MR, '14 PB X GSR
    DSG Performance.

"Kneel before my minions, as they kneel before me."
    Instagram: EvoSev

Cars
    WW EVO MR
    I’m also looking for the fq400 kit minus the side skirts. If anyone knows where to get one please let me know.. I know it’s an old thread but it’s worth a shot...thanks

Cars
    RS Evolution IX Rally Red
    That's a nice body kit