Thread: jiGGYpiGGy's complete build list parts.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
    Cars
    5150 flexfuel tuned 14/ww CZ4A/07 CT9A MR

jiGGYpiGGy's complete build list parts.

1: h&R sport springs [x] done
    2: 20mm ichiba spacers[x]done
    3:tomei widemouth down pipe. this has been upgraded to insane down pipe by 200octane by jon McBride [x] done
    4:tomie Titnaium Test Pipe . this also has been changed to a piece by jon McBride.[x]done
    5.RRE double tip stealth exhaust
    6.tomei titanium charge pipes
    7.ETS: intake
    8. 18x9.5 +22 Xt-7 Matte Gray Silver
    9.some front lip ill end up breaking so I hope its cheap
    10.carbon fiber roof vortex generators for my stock wing!!
    11. open source tune $500 by church?? but I don't know for sure he has done all my old subarus with no problems but I really want to good well known evo tuner
    Last edited by jiGGypiGGy; 04-05-2014 at 06:47 AM.

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    2014 evo x
    A tune will get you to 300whp stock everything. And you're gonna run 20mm spacers on top of 18x9.5 +22 wheels? Damn

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    300hp is a easy goal. tbe, intake, uicp and boost controller and you'll be over 300hp of course with a tune.

Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by sd_evo View Post
    A tune will get you to 300whp stock everything. And you're gonna run 20mm spacers on top of 18x9.5 +22 wheels? Damn
    I wasn't sure, is +22 the right fit or should it be +15.

and I would run the 20mm's until I gets loots to buy the xt-7's

Cars
    '11 WW X GSR, '06 GG IX MR, '14 PB X GSR
    Quote Originally Posted by jiGGypiGGy View Post
    I wasn't sure, is +22 the right fit or should it be +15.

and I would run the 20mm's until I gets loots to buy the xt-7's
    +22 will fit fine. Possibly w/o rolling.

"Kneel before my minions, as they kneel before me."
    Instagram: EvoSev

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    moved to more appropriate section. good luck with your build!

Sportback Evolution MR

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    2014 evo x
    I'd suggest you get all your mods together and then get the tune so you don't keep going back for a re tune.

Cars
    evo9(sold), evo 8(sold), 2014 evo x gsr, 2012 evo x mr
    I personally would get an ets or map o2 dump over the ams downpipe.

Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by one4 View Post
    I personally would get an ets or map o2 dump over the ams downpipe.

sorry for noob questions but what are ETS and map 02 dump's....cost wise is it cheaper?

and yeah id have it all installed the night before the tune fo sho. but unlike subarus I don't think ill have to drive to far north for a reputable tuner. TBH, I don't know who I would have tune it, but I don't want this to blow up in to whos tunes better etc etc ill do the homework. but if you know dyno tuners close to SD name them Id like to get some calls out.

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    2014 evo x
    Idk why you would not go to RRE,5150, or any of the other tuners in LA area.

If you're new to the scene (which I'm assuming from the dump questions), I would suggest choosing your tuner first THEN talking with them about what your goals are and work from there.

I personally don't like shooting for numbers because they can get skewed in the "Which dyno did you use?" game. Tell your tuner something substantial, "I'd like to hang with the 911s on the track", "Daily driver that makes me smile everyday without killing my wallet", "Because race car." The good ones will know what parts and tunes will get you where you want to be.
    '03 BBY VIII GSR (The Blue Bomber) Corn Fed + some
    '10 WW X MR (Her car) "RRE Super Stock"

Cars
    2013 CB Evo X GSR
    Nice, where about in San Diego are you? My family lives in San Marcos and my gf is in Carlsbad.

But yeah, like what M3Lkier said… Don't worry on aiming for numbers. Different Dynos read differently (i.e. Mustang Dyno vs. Dynojet). After my tune at Cobb my dyno sheet read 340hp and 362tq. Some say bs others say otherwise. I honestly don't know what the "true" numbers are… All I know is that it's faster than before, lol.

Idk about Church's though… My friends use to go there until my buddy blew his motor. I've only heard negatives, but I can't say anything since I haven't personally had a tune from them. John (Baka 5150 Racing) and Mike (RRE) are both good guys. I've had friends tuned from both and I've only heard good things.

What's your goal with the car? Straightline? Road course? AutoX?
    Instagram: @jodytiongco

Cars
    I ws really set on tomei for the the DP and test pipe cause I like titanium, I dont why its not like its expensive its only like a 1.00 per oz.

anyway I got these piece by jon McBride calling himself 200octance hes garage fabricator. I took hes piece on base to have a friend who does aircraft frame repair and welding(35yrs) and he said looks good. now just I hope it fits perfect.

I guesss I just need the intake and tune, need to set a date with RRE that's who im choosing to go with. next week we will find out if these parts are worth their salt.

if anyone knows jon Mc bride id like to speak with him about some other work, there seems to be little contact infro on his instagram page. anyways if anyone knows pm me.
    Last edited by jiGGypiGGy; 04-05-2014 at 07:25 AM.

Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by OherrOderr View Post
    Nice, where about in San Diego are you? My family lives in San Marcos and my gf is in Carlsbad.

But yeah, like what M3Lkier said… Don't worry on aiming for numbers. Different Dynos read differently (i.e. Mustang Dyno vs. Dynojet). After my tune at Cobb my dyno sheet read 340hp and 362tq. Some say bs others say otherwise. I honestly don't know what the "true" numbers are… All I know is that it's faster than before, lol.

Idk about Church's though… My friends use to go there until my buddy blew his motor. I've only heard negatives, but I can't say anything since I haven't personally had a tune from them. John (Baka 5150 Racing) and Mike (RRE) are both good guys. I've had friends tuned from both and I've only heard good things.

What's your goal with the car? Straightline? Road course? AutoX?

I am in la mesa helix area: fars as power I just want to be faster then my old stage 2 STi which was 328/365.

I stand by my statements of church auto, ten years and 4 cars, I believe they are solid.

that withstanding I am planning to have RRE finnish the work on my car. I wanna ge the wheels frist but it seems fate is having parts come to me faster. 8 weeks wait for the wheels I want...sheeesh.

Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    sounds like a fun build and you aren't too far from where I reside as well.