Thread: FS: WW EVO 9 wing and silver 8/9 trunk.

FS: WW EVO 9 wing and silver 8/9 trunk.

I have for sale the cleanest ww wing you will find on this coast for sale. Not a thing wrong with it and the carbon fiber looks great on it. I'll post pics of the trunk today or tomorrow. The trunk has some scratches in the clear coat but nothing deep in the silver paint. All parts located in San Diego area. Local pickup preferred due to the huge hassle of shipping these large parts. Pm for more details.

Wing- SOLD!!!
    trunk- $150 obo paypal'ed

image.jpgimage.jpg
    Last edited by AnabolicEVO; 04-13-2014 at 08:27 PM.

Bump bump bump

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    03 EVO 8
    I am interested in the wing. Do you know if the evo 9 wicked white is the same as the evo 8 weightless white? This is an OEM wing? could you text me 818-400-1394 if possible since i am not on here much? Thanks!

Pending sale of the wing. Deal is going down tomorrow hopefully.

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    03 EVO 8
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicEVO View Post
    Pending sale of the wing. Deal is going down tomorrow hopefully.
    Thanks for the wing Jon! Pleasure doing business with you. I drove 300 miles roundtrip for the wing and it was worth it. It is flawless!

What the hell, someone paid $300 for a wing? All I ever got was a bunch of base model Lancer scrubs low balling me at $80. Still, if you got a pristine wing then you got what you paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by H20GUY View Post
    Thanks for the wing Jon! Pleasure doing business with you. I drove 300 miles roundtrip for the wing and it was worth it. It is flawless!
    $1 per mile round trip lol. You're very welcome. I'm glad it went to a very picky owner like me that takes care of his things.

Quote Originally Posted by another name user View Post
    What the hell, someone paid $300 for a wing? All I ever got was a bunch of base model Lancer scrubs low balling me at $80. Still, if you got a pristine wing then you got what you paid for.
    It was in perfect shape. It's amazing that Mitsubishi gets away with charging $2300 for a Evo 9 wing and then $1400 for an 8 wing. And an 8 wing has more carbon fiber wtf! Damn stealerships!!!

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    CAUTIONARY ADVISORY

We advise all prospective buyers to be aware that this is either a new member or one with less than 50 posts, so please proceed accordingly and with caution.

This in no way reflects on the integrity of the seller. It is a standard notice that will be put in for these members buying or selling items of substantial value.

SHIPPING ADVISORY

If shipping is required, sellers are encouraged to use tracking numbers or delivery confirmation.

Buyers should request this even if it costs a few dollars more to ship. This is to protect both the seller and the buyer.

Sportback Evolution MR